NOW:53209:USA01012
http://widgets.journalinteractive.com/cache/JIResponseCacher.ashx?duration=5&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.wp.myweather.net%2FeWxII%2F%3Fdata%3D*USA01012
41°
H 41° L 34°
Cloudy | 6MPH

Roundball Rankings

Who's the best team in the area? Disagree with our rankings or just want to let everyone know about an up-and-coming squad or player? Sound off in our forum!

8 Comments for "Roundball Rankings"

1. Got to hand it to Steve Showalter at Germantown, he has his guys ready to play every game.

Maillard Jan 17, 2011 2:17 PM

Private Message

2. You forget to add New Berlin Eisenhower girls State Champ victory from last year.

Mary Jan 19, 2011 9:51 AM

Private Message

3. Oops, totally right -- thanks for the catch. Neglected to update that module; it's fixed now.

JR Jan 19, 2011 1:37 PM

Private Message

4. The best thing about GTown, they play both ends. Plus Steve get the best out of his team. When he sub's the team never loses a beat.

I'm love that JP(Falls) gets all the hype, because GT don't have to play to the hype.
    I'm a coach(AAU) and been to many games this yrs. Hands down Zak's IQ
    makes GTown go. The smarter u r the easier the games is.

Coach T

WCA Jan 20, 2011 10:26 AM

Private Message

5. I dont get how dominican can be ranked ahead of whitefish bay for boys when bay completely dominated them earlier in the year?

Cole woodliff Jan 29, 2011 12:17 PM

Private Message

6. Franklin dominated New Berlin West

Matt Feb 12, 2011 5:14 PM

Private Message

7. How can you rank New Berlin West over Franklin? Franklin easily beat them earlier in the year as well as all the other winning teams in the Woodland. There is no comparison between the Southeast conference and the Woodland.

sweet Feb 20, 2011 7:32 PM

Private Message

8. Oak Creek beat Muskego by 11, not 9, the score was 65 to 54. The article has the score wrong also. In Muskegos paragraph of rankings, you have Muskegos only losses were to muskego twice, should be Oak Creek.

Laura Feb 21, 2011 10:25 AM

Private Message

Limit of 2000 characters,  characters remaining

Topic Preview

Discussion guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use

Please login to post a comment.

Local Crime Map

CONNECT    

Latest Photo Galleries