NOW:53209:USA01012
http://widgets.journalinteractive.com/cache/JIResponseCacher.ashx?duration=5&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.wp.myweather.net%2FeWxII%2F%3Fdata%3D*USA01012
28°
H ° L °
Clear | 0MPH

What is your favorite holiday song?

Do you have a favorite holiday song? We'd love to hear which ones you most enjoy and why.

Maybe "White Christmas" reminds you of winter nights spent relaxing at home in front of the fireplace. Is "Jingle Bells" in contast rotation on your MP3 player? Is there a song that reminds you of a lost loved one?

Let us know which are your favorites and your comments could end up in a special feature that will appear this holiday season online and in your local NOW newspaper.

4 Comments for "What is your favorite holiday song?"

1. I am dating myself with this one, but... I can remember listening to 8-tracks in the basement with my dad every Christmas. He loved Eddie Arnold and Dean Martin. I think Dean still is the best, so let's say my favorite is his version of "White Christmas"

Old timer Dec 01, 2011 9:08 AM

Private Message

2. One of my favorite Christmas songs is " I'll be home for Christmas" by Johnny Mathis. he also has one other favorites of mine on his Christmas album. You will hear lots of his songs in stores. He still has a great voice. :) Another person who unfortunately has passed away, Karen Carpenter from the "Carpenters" had one of the most beautiful voices to listen to. She has many great Christmas songs also. ;)

Nail Bender Dec 01, 2011 11:29 AM

Private Message

3. Definitely I'll be home for Christmas

Cudahy Gram Dec 01, 2011 11:42 AM

Private Message

4. "On Wisconsin" as they play in the Big Ten Championship game during this Holiday time of year......sorry couldn't help it! Seriously though, I really like the "God Rest ye merry gentlemen" song sung by Sarah Mclachlan and the Bare Naked Ladies.....nice take on this old song. Merry Christmas Everyone! (don't give me any crap about saying that instead of Happy Holidays, if you celebrate something else great, then wish me a happy version of your holiday because I won't mind at all)

BuckT Dec 02, 2011 1:49 PM

Private Message

Limit of 2000 characters,  characters remaining

Topic Preview

Discussion guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use

Please login to post a comment.

Local Crime Map

CONNECT    

Latest Photo Galleries