Want to know who is in, who is out, and who is on the bubble? Then check out our updated Push for the Playoffs page, featuring the latest post-season picture for area high school football teams as they head into the final game of the regular season.
Franklin solidified its spot as one of the best, if not the best team in the state with a 40-35 victory over undefeated Kenosha Bradford. Homestead rolled to its 60th consecutive North Shore Conference victory while New Berlin West dealt Brown Deer its first loss of the season.
In addition to playoff prospects, Push for the Playoffs also features a fan poll, forum, live blogs and more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood master plan moving forward
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license