The Menomonee Falls Police Department has sent out an alert today warning residents of a man who claims to work for a tree service but then robs people once he gets inside their homes.
According to the news release:
Wauwatosa and Milwaukee police both reported home invasions involving the same man.
At 93rd and Capitol Drive in Wauwatosa, the man told the female homeowner that he needed to use the bathroom and was there as a representative of Brookfield Tree Service. Once inside, he grabbed the woman from behind and demanded money.
In the Milwaukee incident, he attempted to talk his way into the home claiming he worked for Hoppe Tree Service.
The suspect is a white man, about 25-35 years old, 6 feet tall with a medium build, blond hair, clean shaved, wearing work clothes with a tan baseball-type hat. There is no vehicle description.
No weapon was used nor was one implied. The timeframe of the crimes was 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Oak Creek police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Still in the picture: Pixologie continues to grow photo service
- Franklin police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- In Photos: 2015 Fourth of July celebrations in the Milwaukee suburbs and Lake Country
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman