A number of North Shore communities have issued snow emergencies and postponed or cancelled meetings and school activities in response to the blizzard expected Tuesday night:
- Glendale issues snow emergency until noon Thursday
- North Shore Library to close at 2 p.m., closed Wednesday
- After-school activities at Maple Dale-Indian Hill canceled
- Whitefish Bay declares snow emergency
- Thiensville declares snow emergency
- Bayside garbage collection continues today; recycling pushed to Thursday
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Futsal kicking up in North Shore
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills
- Apartment proposal would replace shuttered nursing home in Glendale
- Second Milwaukee County beer garden tour added in 2015
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 29
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board approves selling Roosevelt
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- West Allis, Greenfield residents oppose Highway 100 widening
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015