A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a neighbor heard four gunshots fired in a backyard in the 1300 block of Manitoba Avenue on May 1.
The man told police he fired the gunshots directly into the ground from his handgun to celebrate the news that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.
Police confiscated the gun.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills speaks out on I-43 plans
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek helped extinguish flames of a car fire
- Whitefish Bay softball field gets $10,000 from village
- Superintendent retiring from Maple Dale-Indian Hill
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Village buying retail site
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Police Report: April 22
- News & Notes: April 24