A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a neighbor heard four gunshots fired in a backyard in the 1300 block of Manitoba Avenue on May 1.
The man told police he fired the gunshots directly into the ground from his handgun to celebrate the news that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.
Police confiscated the gun.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- North Shore school boards target achievement gap
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- Holiday spirit sweeps the North Shore
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School
- Mequon Legion post reopens in new building
- Business Notes: Nov. 27
- Man charged with choking mom
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale