A 61-year-old Greenfield man has discovered there can be financial hangovers, too. According to the Greenfield police report:
The man said he got drunk May 14 while in the company of a woman he knew. After he sobered up, the woman told him that he had sold his 2011 Chevrolet Malibu to her and that she had already traded it in.
The man reported the situation to police at 1:44 p.m. May 21 and told them he believed the woman took advantage of him.
There was no word on how much the woman is said to have paid for the vehicle or if they remain acquaintances.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls downtown hosts art walk, duck derby
- DOT proposes moving a portion of I-43 east
- Man charged with fleeing Brookfield police making drunken driving stop
- City: Drinking water is safe despite contamination warning
- Purses targeted in car break-ins outside Wilson Center
- Cheap I-94 route expensive for West Allis, officials say
- Wal-Mart sale clears Brown Deer CDA
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Groundbreaking set for Greenfield Farmers Market