A 61-year-old Greenfield man has discovered there can be financial hangovers, too. According to the Greenfield police report:
The man said he got drunk May 14 while in the company of a woman he knew. After he sobered up, the woman told him that he had sold his 2011 Chevrolet Malibu to her and that she had already traded it in.
The man reported the situation to police at 1:44 p.m. May 21 and told them he believed the woman took advantage of him.
There was no word on how much the woman is said to have paid for the vehicle or if they remain acquaintances.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Shorewood pushes back school start time
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- Personal finance students at Wauwatosa West guess value of items in "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding