A 61-year-old Greenfield man has discovered there can be financial hangovers, too. According to the Greenfield police report:
The man said he got drunk May 14 while in the company of a woman he knew. After he sobered up, the woman told him that he had sold his 2011 Chevrolet Malibu to her and that she had already traded it in.
The man reported the situation to police at 1:44 p.m. May 21 and told them he believed the woman took advantage of him.
There was no word on how much the woman is said to have paid for the vehicle or if they remain acquaintances.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Attorney requests Slender Man stabbing suspect Morgan Geyser be moved to treatment facility
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud
- Four new businesses choose Brookfield village area
- New burger joint coming to Brookfield
- Elmbrook Humane Society receives threats to burn down building
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa