A 61-year-old Greenfield man has discovered there can be financial hangovers, too. According to the Greenfield police report:
The man said he got drunk May 14 while in the company of a woman he knew. After he sobered up, the woman told him that he had sold his 2011 Chevrolet Malibu to her and that she had already traded it in.
The man reported the situation to police at 1:44 p.m. May 21 and told them he believed the woman took advantage of him.
There was no word on how much the woman is said to have paid for the vehicle or if they remain acquaintances.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother arrested in stabbing of 2 sons
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- Brown Deer Road meeting is July 30
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator