A 61-year-old Greenfield man has discovered there can be financial hangovers, too. According to the Greenfield police report:
The man said he got drunk May 14 while in the company of a woman he knew. After he sobered up, the woman told him that he had sold his 2011 Chevrolet Malibu to her and that she had already traded it in.
The man reported the situation to police at 1:44 p.m. May 21 and told them he believed the woman took advantage of him.
There was no word on how much the woman is said to have paid for the vehicle or if they remain acquaintances.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville schools will pitch 4K program
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- Mequon pecks at chicken ordinance