A 61-year-old Greenfield man has discovered there can be financial hangovers, too. According to the Greenfield police report:
The man said he got drunk May 14 while in the company of a woman he knew. After he sobered up, the woman told him that he had sold his 2011 Chevrolet Malibu to her and that she had already traded it in.
The man reported the situation to police at 1:44 p.m. May 21 and told them he believed the woman took advantage of him.
There was no word on how much the woman is said to have paid for the vehicle or if they remain acquaintances.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ask Now: Is Goodwill still coming to Brookfield?
- Oak Creek answers questions about the schools question
- Hales Corners Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Franklin looks to expand its Water & Sewer facility
- Business Spotlight: Hair salon owner says it's not work
- On The Move: September 4
- Bo Jackson considers partnership with The Rock for potential dome facility
- Waukesha man accused of strangling, hitting his girlfriend