A Waukesha man made quite a splash at a local hotel after spending much of June 13 swimming and lounging around a pool in his underpants.
According to a town of Brookfield police report:
Officers were called to Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, just before 6:30 p.m. June 13 by an employee who received complaints that a man was swimming in the hotel pool in his underpants.
The 40-year-old Waukesha man was seated at a poolside table, wearing only gray underpants, when officers arrived.
He said he spent the day in the pool area and didn't realize his attire made other guests uncomfortable.
The man - who had been drinking alcohol - was told he was no longer welcome there and was given a ride to another hotel by an officer.
The report did not indicate if he was wearing boxers or briefs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood master plan moving forward
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license