A Waukesha man made quite a splash at a local hotel after spending much of June 13 swimming and lounging around a pool in his underpants.
According to a town of Brookfield police report:
Officers were called to Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, just before 6:30 p.m. June 13 by an employee who received complaints that a man was swimming in the hotel pool in his underpants.
The 40-year-old Waukesha man was seated at a poolside table, wearing only gray underpants, when officers arrived.
He said he spent the day in the pool area and didn't realize his attire made other guests uncomfortable.
The man - who had been drinking alcohol - was told he was no longer welcome there and was given a ride to another hotel by an officer.
The report did not indicate if he was wearing boxers or briefs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Attorney requests Slender Man stabbing suspect Morgan Geyser be moved to treatment facility
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud
- Four new businesses choose Brookfield village area
- New burger joint coming to Brookfield
- Elmbrook Humane Society receives threats to burn down building
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa