A Waukesha man made quite a splash at a local hotel after spending much of June 13 swimming and lounging around a pool in his underpants.
According to a town of Brookfield police report:
Officers were called to Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, just before 6:30 p.m. June 13 by an employee who received complaints that a man was swimming in the hotel pool in his underpants.
The 40-year-old Waukesha man was seated at a poolside table, wearing only gray underpants, when officers arrived.
He said he spent the day in the pool area and didn't realize his attire made other guests uncomfortable.
The man - who had been drinking alcohol - was told he was no longer welcome there and was given a ride to another hotel by an officer.
The report did not indicate if he was wearing boxers or briefs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha seeks grant for trail land acquisition
- Montessori School in Waukesha expanding its campus
- Ambulance fees increasing by 5 percent in the city of Waukesha
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- Xperience Fitness, Dollar Tree already committed to old Kmart site
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects both found competent to proceed
- South Shore Police report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Explore the outdoors with activities at SANC