A Waukesha man made quite a splash at a local hotel after spending much of June 13 swimming and lounging around a pool in his underpants.
According to a town of Brookfield police report:
Officers were called to Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, just before 6:30 p.m. June 13 by an employee who received complaints that a man was swimming in the hotel pool in his underpants.
The 40-year-old Waukesha man was seated at a poolside table, wearing only gray underpants, when officers arrived.
He said he spent the day in the pool area and didn't realize his attire made other guests uncomfortable.
The man - who had been drinking alcohol - was told he was no longer welcome there and was given a ride to another hotel by an officer.
The report did not indicate if he was wearing boxers or briefs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood, but causes no serious problems
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- Heroin task force nails two suspects
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- West Allis approves Hampton Inn plans near State Fairgrounds
- West Allis wants outdoor growing plots to take seed
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves