A Waukesha man made quite a splash at a local hotel after spending much of June 13 swimming and lounging around a pool in his underpants.
According to a town of Brookfield police report:
Officers were called to Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, just before 6:30 p.m. June 13 by an employee who received complaints that a man was swimming in the hotel pool in his underpants.
The 40-year-old Waukesha man was seated at a poolside table, wearing only gray underpants, when officers arrived.
He said he spent the day in the pool area and didn't realize his attire made other guests uncomfortable.
The man - who had been drinking alcohol - was told he was no longer welcome there and was given a ride to another hotel by an officer.
The report did not indicate if he was wearing boxers or briefs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Video: Mequon man, 9/11 survivor, gained perspective from tragedy
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Thank You Farmers continues to deliver
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Lake Shore Middle School nominated for Blue Ribbon program