Bayside residents will have an opportunity to discuss their 2011 assessments during an open book session from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road.
Representatives from Accurate Appraisal, the firm providing assessments in Bayside, will be on hand.
To schedule an appointment during the open book session, visit www.accurateassessor.com. For information on the Board of Review process, visit www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/slf/bor.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Police Report: July 9, 2015 issue
- New Berlin Police Department gives commendations, awards
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- In Photos: 2015 Fourth of July celebrations in the Milwaukee suburbs and Lake Country
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Corrections: July 2, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools