Bayside residents will have an opportunity to discuss their 2011 assessments during an open book session from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road.
Representatives from Accurate Appraisal, the firm providing assessments in Bayside, will be on hand.
To schedule an appointment during the open book session, visit www.accurateassessor.com. For information on the Board of Review process, visit www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/slf/bor.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Suburban bus services expands for Milwaukee workers
- Emerald Park landfill remains a classroom
- Menomonee Falls High School prepares for London visit in 2015
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 27
- South Shore police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Shore Community Calendar
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline