Bayside residents will have an opportunity to discuss their 2011 assessments during an open book session from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road.
Representatives from Accurate Appraisal, the firm providing assessments in Bayside, will be on hand.
To schedule an appointment during the open book session, visit www.accurateassessor.com. For information on the Board of Review process, visit www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/slf/bor.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield man charged with knife attack on mother, sister
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood donor reward, autism fundraiser and more
- Waukesha man faces hit-and-run charge tied to February bar incident
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm promising growth
- Waukesha developer says condos were in his plan, but he wanted to preserve the Blair House
- Town, school board races highlight spring election in Waukesha
- Waukesha County Museum will temporarily suspend its operations as part of new plan
- HAWS asking for public support to help seized chinchillas in Waukesha
- Perspective: Considering downtown Waukesha's long-term future