An argument between co-workers over what they listened to on the radio resulted in one man attacking another, according to a town of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 19-year-old victim was working on a car in the service department at Lexus of Brookfield, 20001 W. Bluemound Road, when he was attacked by a 22-year-old co-worker on June 22.
Witnesses said the 22-year-old blindsided the victim with punches to the face and head.
The victim told police that he and the 22-year-old had an argument on June 17 over Salsa music that was on the radio.
The 22-year-old pushed the victim and threatened to fight with him after work because he said he was tired of listening to Salsa music.
A manager sent the 22-year-old home after the altercation and terminated his employment on June 22; about 10 minutes prior to the attack.
The victim said he recently had facial reconstruction surgery because of injuries suffered in a car crash and feared his jaw may have been broken in the attack.
The 22-year-old was cited for disorderly conduct and battery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016
- 2015 news, business and crime year in review in suburban Milwaukee
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in December
- A roundup of 2015 holiday events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in November
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in October (2)
- A roundup of suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country road projects delayed due to cuts in state budget
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015