An argument between co-workers over what they listened to on the radio resulted in one man attacking another, according to a town of Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
The 19-year-old victim was working on a car in the service department at Lexus of Brookfield, 20001 W. Bluemound Road, when he was attacked by a 22-year-old co-worker on June 22.
Witnesses said the 22-year-old blindsided the victim with punches to the face and head.
The victim told police that he and the 22-year-old had an argument on June 17 over Salsa music that was on the radio.
The 22-year-old pushed the victim and threatened to fight with him after work because he said he was tired of listening to Salsa music.
A manager sent the 22-year-old home after the altercation and terminated his employment on June 22; about 10 minutes prior to the attack.
The victim said he recently had facial reconstruction surgery because of injuries suffered in a car crash and feared his jaw may have been broken in the attack.
The 22-year-old was cited for disorderly conduct and battery.
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February