A 19-year-old Muskego man was arrested for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia after his friend stopped breathing in the Dairy Queen parking lot, 6520 W. North Ave., about 6 p.m. July 27.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The Muskego man was seen performing CPR on his friend, a 23-year-old Wind Lake man. A neighboring business owner called 911 so the Muskego man grabbed his drug paraphernalia - including items typically used when selling drugs - and ran.
When the Wind Lake man came to, he gave several names and birthdates. He was arrested for providing false information to an officer. He is a recovering drug addict staying in a sober living facility in Milwaukee. He started using again following his grandfather's death.
The friends were in Wauwatosa to buy liquor at a North Avenue shop.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Town of Brookfield touts commercial development at annual meeting
- Writing contest authors see hope and despair in imagining 'the last person on Earth'
- West Allis police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Flower design drew event planner back to the business she loved
- Germantown stalls plans to make major change to sewer lateral regulation in the village
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blodgett story told, Mother of All Art Crawls and more
- Waukesha Police Report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Waukesha woman allowed contact with teen daughter in child abuse case
- Andy Reiland voted new Waukesha Common Council president