We’ve all recommended a place — maybe an eatery, a park, a theater — to family and friends.
So let’s combine our recommendations, our favorite places, and see what NOW readers think are the best places in the NOW communities.
Each week starting Oct. 31, we’ll ask you to submit your favorite places in a NOW community on our Facebook page. We’ll take submissions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the week.
On Thursday and Friday, we’ll take those suggesions and seek your votes for what are the best places in that community. We’ll even make a Foursquare list that you can follow.
Share your favorite places to go to in Wauwatosa on Oct. 31. We’d love to hear your thoughts! Just go to our Facebook page on Monday and let us know.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Parking ramp rising for Johnson Controls in West Allis
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- Shorewood finalizes Metro Market development
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card