We’ve all recommended a place — maybe an eatery, a park, a theater — to family and friends.
So let’s combine our recommendations, our favorite places, and see what NOW readers think are the best places in the NOW communities.
Each week starting Oct. 31, we’ll ask you to submit your favorite places in a NOW community on our Facebook page. We’ll take submissions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the week.
On Thursday and Friday, we’ll take those suggesions and seek your votes for what are the best places in that community. We’ll even make a Foursquare list that you can follow.
Share your favorite places to go to in Wauwatosa on Oct. 31. We’d love to hear your thoughts! Just go to our Facebook page on Monday and let us know.
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February