We’ve all recommended a place — maybe an eatery, a park, a theater — to family and friends.
So let’s combine our recommendations, our favorite places, and see what NOW readers think are the best places in the NOW communities.
Each week starting Oct. 31, we’ll ask you to submit your favorite places in a NOW community on our Facebook page. We’ll take submissions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the week.
On Thursday and Friday, we’ll take those suggesions and seek your votes for what are the best places in that community. We’ll even make a Foursquare list that you can follow.
Share your favorite places to go to in Wauwatosa on Oct. 31. We’d love to hear your thoughts! Just go to our Facebook page on Monday and let us know.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls district doesn't change stance on use of Common Core
- Germantown surveys residents on community's needs, wants
- Answers and winners of the Suburban Selfies contest revealed!
- Three candidates seek Cobb's old seat on Shorewood School Board
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Video: Mequon man, 9/11 survivor, gained perspective from tragedy
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay