We’ve all recommended a place — maybe an eatery, a park, a theater — to family and friends.
So let’s combine our recommendations, our favorite places, and see what NOW readers think are the best places in the NOW communities.
Each week starting Oct. 31, we’ll ask you to submit your favorite places in a NOW community on our Facebook page. We’ll take submissions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the week.
On Thursday and Friday, we’ll take those suggesions and seek your votes for what are the best places in that community. We’ll even make a Foursquare list that you can follow.
Share your favorite places to go to in Wauwatosa on Oct. 31. We’d love to hear your thoughts! Just go to our Facebook page on Monday and let us know.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in October (2)
- A roundup of suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country road projects delayed due to cuts in state budget
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Photo Essay: Faces of the 2015 Wisconsin State Fair
- In photos: Community marks three year anniversary of Sikh Temple shooting
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Oak Creek police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Still in the picture: Pixologie continues to grow photo service
- Franklin police report: July 9, 2015 issue