NOW readers: We need your help.
We want to build a list of your favorite places — maybe an eatery, a park, a theater — to go to in the town and the city. We’ll then put that list on the location-based service Foursquare, where you can follow and check off as you visit each place.
Here’s how it will work:
Visit the MyCommunityNOW Facebook page from Nov. 24 to Dec. 4 and comment on our wall or in response to our status update telling us your favorite places to go to in Brookfield. You can recommend one place or you can recommend 10; it’s your choice.
Then from Dec. 5 to 11, visit our Facebook page again and vote on your two favorite places of the recommendations we received. The top 10 responses will be included in our Best of Brookfield list.
So help us discover your favorite places.
- Roundup of Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January