Some of the most interesting news often happens in the suburbs and the just-completed year was no exception.
The most-read NOW online story of 2011 was an item on a 70-year-old St. Francis man who found a missile buried in the wall of his bathroom. How did it get there? We don't know for sure, but a former owner of the house was a World War II veteran known to collect war souvenirs.
We invite you to take a look back at some of the other most popular stories from 2011:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Forum: Thank you to the Wauwatosa Police Department
- School closings, additions proposed to Muskego-Norway School Board
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Chiropractor says it's not just about the spine
- Antiques mall could open in former Greenfield News & Hobby location
- Pepper spray used at Greenfield grocery store
- Good Harvest Market grows, expands café at new store in Waukesha
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Apriil 30
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 30