Some of the most interesting news often happens in the suburbs and the just-completed year was no exception.
The most-read NOW online story of 2011 was an item on a 70-year-old St. Francis man who found a missile buried in the wall of his bathroom. How did it get there? We don't know for sure, but a former owner of the house was a World War II veteran known to collect war souvenirs.
We invite you to take a look back at some of the other most popular stories from 2011:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- River Hills speaks out on I-43 plans
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek helped extinguish flames of a car fire
- Whitefish Bay softball field gets $10,000 from village
- Superintendent retiring from Maple Dale-Indian Hill
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Village buying retail site
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Police Report: April 22
- News & Notes: April 24