Some of the most interesting news often happens in the suburbs and the just-completed year was no exception.
The most-read NOW online story of 2011 was an item on a 70-year-old St. Francis man who found a missile buried in the wall of his bathroom. How did it get there? We don't know for sure, but a former owner of the house was a World War II veteran known to collect war souvenirs.
We invite you to take a look back at some of the other most popular stories from 2011:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Mequon, Thiensville plan for future together
- Taste of the Town: Penelope's in Elm Grove, with its varied menu, thrives in the heart of the villag
- Whitefish Bay teachers union was scammed by former treasurer
- News & Notes: Oct. 2
- Teen filmmaker raising funds for India
- Shorewood Library wants kids to 'Play, Learn, Grow'
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- Oak Creek Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue