Some of the most interesting news often happens in the suburbs and the just-completed year was no exception.
The most-read NOW online story of 2011 was an item on a 70-year-old St. Francis man who found a missile buried in the wall of his bathroom. How did it get there? We don't know for sure, but a former owner of the house was a World War II veteran known to collect war souvenirs.
We invite you to take a look back at some of the other most popular stories from 2011:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- Brookfield National Night Out unites community against crime
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts receives $50,000 grant
- Oak Creek tree nursery firmly plants itself in diversity
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Four Democrats running to represent Shorewood
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Brown Deer selects new police chief