Elmbrook voters returned Jean Lambert and Meg Wartman to serve on the School Board for another term Tuesday.
Lambert beat opponent Paul Byrne, 6,060 votes to 5,141, returning her to the Area IV School Board seat.
Wartman squared off against Lynne Thomas, receiving 7,348 votes to Thomas' 3,979 in the race for the at-large seat.
All results remain unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers Wednesday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Energy job cut from tax budget
- Muskego's Country Christmas on Saturday features ugly sweater contest
- Stores to open doors earlier on Thanksgiving at Brookfield Square
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds