Elmbrook voters returned Jean Lambert and Meg Wartman to serve on the School Board for another term Tuesday.
Lambert beat opponent Paul Byrne, 6,060 votes to 5,141, returning her to the Area IV School Board seat.
Wartman squared off against Lynne Thomas, receiving 7,348 votes to Thomas' 3,979 in the race for the at-large seat.
All results remain unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers Wednesday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Spoon will serve soups, pies at Hartwell Avenue location in Waukesha
- Waukesha woman sues the city's housing authority over lost rent assistance
- Brookfield council tables quarry project citing unanswered questions
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- Private meetings regarding Greendale School District's John Tharp spark concern
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares