Elmbrook voters returned Jean Lambert and Meg Wartman to serve on the School Board for another term Tuesday.
Lambert beat opponent Paul Byrne, 6,060 votes to 5,141, returning her to the Area IV School Board seat.
Wartman squared off against Lynne Thomas, receiving 7,348 votes to Thomas' 3,979 in the race for the at-large seat.
All results remain unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers Wednesday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood master plan moving forward
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license