Elmbrook voters returned Jean Lambert and Meg Wartman to serve on the School Board for another term Tuesday.
Lambert beat opponent Paul Byrne, 6,060 votes to 5,141, returning her to the Area IV School Board seat.
Wartman squared off against Lynne Thomas, receiving 7,348 votes to Thomas' 3,979 in the race for the at-large seat.
All results remain unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers Wednesday.
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February