Congratulations to Anthony Nuck of Oak Creek who is the Week 3 winner in MyCommunityNOW’s Pigskin Picks contest.
Nuck correctly selected the winner in four out of five high school football games and was the closest to predicting the final score of the Marquette vs. Brookfield Central contest.
He wins a pair of tickets to Marcus Theatres. Movie passes will be given away to one winner each week and three winners at the end of the regular season will receive a gift card to Bartolotta restaurants worth $100, $50 or $25.
You can join the more than 700 people who have already signed up for the fun by registering at www.mycommunitynow.com/pigskin. You can register using your Facebook account and the game is fully playable through a smart phone.
NOW sportswriters John Rech and Tom “Sky” Skibosh lead the VIP competition. Reigning Miss St. Francis Colleen Mrotek is a game back.
This week’s games are now available for picking. You can make your selections up until the 7 p.m. kickoff Friday. Featured contests are: Catholic Memorial vs. Muskego, Brookfield East vs. Brookfield Central, Wauwatosa East vs. Marquette, Cedarburg vs. Homestead and Oconomowoc vs. Wisconsin Lutheran.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Spoon will serve soups, pies at Hartwell Avenue location in Waukesha
- Waukesha woman sues the city's housing authority over lost rent assistance
- Brookfield council tables quarry project citing unanswered questions
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- Private meetings regarding Greendale School District's John Tharp spark concern
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares