Congratulations to Anthony Nuck of Oak Creek who is the Week 3 winner in MyCommunityNOW’s Pigskin Picks contest.
Nuck correctly selected the winner in four out of five high school football games and was the closest to predicting the final score of the Marquette vs. Brookfield Central contest.
He wins a pair of tickets to Marcus Theatres. Movie passes will be given away to one winner each week and three winners at the end of the regular season will receive a gift card to Bartolotta restaurants worth $100, $50 or $25.
You can join the more than 700 people who have already signed up for the fun by registering at www.mycommunitynow.com/pigskin. You can register using your Facebook account and the game is fully playable through a smart phone.
NOW sportswriters John Rech and Tom “Sky” Skibosh lead the VIP competition. Reigning Miss St. Francis Colleen Mrotek is a game back.
This week’s games are now available for picking. You can make your selections up until the 7 p.m. kickoff Friday. Featured contests are: Catholic Memorial vs. Muskego, Brookfield East vs. Brookfield Central, Wauwatosa East vs. Marquette, Cedarburg vs. Homestead and Oconomowoc vs. Wisconsin Lutheran.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016
- 2015 news, business and crime year in review in suburban Milwaukee
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in December
- A roundup of 2015 holiday events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in November
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in October (2)
- A roundup of suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country road projects delayed due to cuts in state budget
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015