Winter can feel pretty long in Wisconsin, especially once all the holiday hoopla is over.
In that spirit, MyCommunityNOW invites you to check out our special WhatNOW? section for some tips on how to stay busy this winter. You'll find a list of stories on interesting winter activities, a map of some great places to spend time this winter and more.
We also invite you to share your own ideas on what you like to do during the winter. Your comments may appear in a future issue of NOW newspapers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Shore police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Shore Community Calendar
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- Lawn Poolice 'entre-manure' starts dog waste removal business
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Arte Wine & Painting Studio
- Taste of the Town: RiverMill Cafe in Elm Grove