All letters related to the spring primary must be received at the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. Feb. 1 to be conisdered for publication in our print editions. All letters for the general election must be received by 5 p.m. March 15.
You can e-mail letters to email@example.com, fax them to (262) 446-6646 or mail them to:
1741 Dolphin Drive Suite A
Waukesha, WI 53186
Letters must include the writer's first and last names and community of residence. This information will be published.
Letter writers also must provide their phone number, so we can call to verify that the sender truly is who they say they are.
We do not print obvious form letters.
We do not print personal attacks.
Letters are limited to 300 words in all papers but Wawautosa and Brookfield-ElmGroveNOW, which have 400 word limits.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit all letters for content and for space considerations, and does not guarantee publication of any letter.
Allegations of fact must be backed up with documentation proving those facts.
We do not print articles about endorsements, but endorsements can be publicized through a letter to the editor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Police seek North Shore Bank robber
- Fox Point village manager poised to resign after public backlash
- Whitefish Bay couple challenges conventions with hybrid theater company
- Parkside 23, with a garden out back, pays attention to the seasons
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances