All letters related to the spring primary must be received at the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. Feb. 1 to be conisdered for publication in our print editions. All letters for the general election must be received by 5 p.m. March 15.
You can e-mail letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax them to (262) 446-6646 or mail them to:
1741 Dolphin Drive Suite A
Waukesha, WI 53186
Letters must include the writer's first and last names and community of residence. This information will be published.
Letter writers also must provide their phone number, so we can call to verify that the sender truly is who they say they are.
We do not print obvious form letters.
We do not print personal attacks.
Letters are limited to 300 words in all papers but Wawautosa and Brookfield-ElmGroveNOW, which have 400 word limits.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit all letters for content and for space considerations, and does not guarantee publication of any letter.
Allegations of fact must be backed up with documentation proving those facts.
We do not print articles about endorsements, but endorsements can be publicized through a letter to the editor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lawn Poolice 'entre-manure' starts dog waste removal business
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Arte Wine & Painting Studio
- Taste of the Town: RiverMill Cafe in Elm Grove
- Celebrate the holiday season in Menomonee Falls, Germantown
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Elmbrook's Fairview South School to hold Silent Auction and Craft Fair to raise funds for wheelchair
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Nov. 20, 2014
- Waukesha Police Report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Despite concerns, Waukesha Downtown Business Association will continue to lead farmers market