All letters related to the spring primary must be received at the NOW Newspapers office by 5 p.m. Feb. 1 to be conisdered for publication in our print editions. All letters for the general election must be received by 5 p.m. March 15.
You can e-mail letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax them to (262) 446-6646 or mail them to:
1741 Dolphin Drive Suite A
Waukesha, WI 53186
Letters must include the writer's first and last names and community of residence. This information will be published.
Letter writers also must provide their phone number, so we can call to verify that the sender truly is who they say they are.
We do not print obvious form letters.
We do not print personal attacks.
Letters are limited to 300 words in all papers but Wawautosa and Brookfield-ElmGroveNOW, which have 400 word limits.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit all letters for content and for space considerations, and does not guarantee publication of any letter.
Allegations of fact must be backed up with documentation proving those facts.
We do not print articles about endorsements, but endorsements can be publicized through a letter to the editor.
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February