2015 news, business and crime year in review in suburban Milwaukee
Children frolick amid the streams of water on the Family Fountain near the Mid Gate during Children's Fest Day at Summerfest on June 30. Photo by C.T. Kruger.
SUBURBAN MILWAUKEE 2015: A YEAR IN REVIEW
BROOKFIELD AND ELM GROVE
GERMANTOWN AND MENOMONEE FALLS
GREENFIELD AND WEST ALLIS
FRANKLIN, GREENDALE, HALES CORNERS AND OAK CREEK
MUSKEGO AND NEW BERLIN
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February