Test your high school football picking skills in MyCommunityNOW's Pigskin Picks contest
We are a few hours away from the kickoffs of tonight's high school football games, which means there is still time to prove you can out pick Miss Southern Wisconsin Colleen Mrotek and Time Warner Cable sportscaster JP Cadorin.
Visit mycommunitynow.com/pigskin to join MyCommunityNOW's Pigskin Picks football contest. You will have the chance to win prizes as you test your pigskin prognostication skills against celebrity experts and NOW's staff of award-winning sportswriters.
Featured games this week are Catholic Memorial vs. Arrowhead, Pewaukee vs. Greendale, Brookfield Central vs. Menomonee Falls, New Berlin Eisenhower vs. New Berlin West and West Allis Hale at Marquette.
Weekly winners will receive movie passes to Marcus Theatres. The top three finishers at the end of the season are eligible to receive a gift certificate to Bartolotta restaurants worth $100, $50 or $25.
Mrotek, the former Miss St. Francis, was named Miss Southern Wisconsin earlier this year. The Bay View native finished third among VIPs in last season's contest.
Hartland High School graduate JP Cadorin hosts "Sports32 Weekly" on Time-Warner Cable. Follow him on Twitter at @jpcadorin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Photo Essay: Faces of the 2015 Wisconsin State Fair
- In photos: Community marks three year anniversary of Sikh Temple shooting
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Oak Creek police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Still in the picture: Pixologie continues to grow photo service
- Franklin police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: July 9, 2015 issue