Test your high school football picking skills in MyCommunityNOW's Pigskin Picks contest
We are a few hours away from the kickoffs of tonight's high school football games, which means there is still time to prove you can out pick Miss Southern Wisconsin Colleen Mrotek and Time Warner Cable sportscaster JP Cadorin.
Visit mycommunitynow.com/pigskin to join MyCommunityNOW's Pigskin Picks football contest. You will have the chance to win prizes as you test your pigskin prognostication skills against celebrity experts and NOW's staff of award-winning sportswriters.
Featured games this week are Catholic Memorial vs. Arrowhead, Pewaukee vs. Greendale, Brookfield Central vs. Menomonee Falls, New Berlin Eisenhower vs. New Berlin West and West Allis Hale at Marquette.
Weekly winners will receive movie passes to Marcus Theatres. The top three finishers at the end of the season are eligible to receive a gift certificate to Bartolotta restaurants worth $100, $50 or $25.
Mrotek, the former Miss St. Francis, was named Miss Southern Wisconsin earlier this year. The Bay View native finished third among VIPs in last season's contest.
Hartland High School graduate JP Cadorin hosts "Sports32 Weekly" on Time-Warner Cable. Follow him on Twitter at @jpcadorin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New downtown apartment complex part of plan to save Waukesha County Museum
- Waukesha Community Briefs: UW-W drama, Gaelic library events and more
- Waukesha Police Report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Waukesha man accused of sexually assaulting his 17-year-old cousin
- Waukesha man reportedly robbed gas station after 'giving up on life'
- Business Spotlight: Valentine business partners found coffee kept calling them back
- Waukesha woman accused of killing a 2-year-old girl gets trial date
- Waukesha County Board gives go-ahead to seek redevelopment proposals on Mud Baths building
- Business Spotlight: Can learning be fun? The owners of The Learning Shop believe it can!
- Attorneys in Slender Man stabbing case make final plea in effort to reclassify offense