Test your high school football picking skills in MyCommunityNOW's Pigskin Picks contest
We are a few hours away from the kickoffs of tonight's high school football games, which means there is still time to prove you can out pick Miss Southern Wisconsin Colleen Mrotek and Time Warner Cable sportscaster JP Cadorin.
Visit mycommunitynow.com/pigskin to join MyCommunityNOW's Pigskin Picks football contest. You will have the chance to win prizes as you test your pigskin prognostication skills against celebrity experts and NOW's staff of award-winning sportswriters.
Featured games this week are Catholic Memorial vs. Arrowhead, Pewaukee vs. Greendale, Brookfield Central vs. Menomonee Falls, New Berlin Eisenhower vs. New Berlin West and West Allis Hale at Marquette.
Weekly winners will receive movie passes to Marcus Theatres. The top three finishers at the end of the season are eligible to receive a gift certificate to Bartolotta restaurants worth $100, $50 or $25.
Mrotek, the former Miss St. Francis, was named Miss Southern Wisconsin earlier this year. The Bay View native finished third among VIPs in last season's contest.
Hartland High School graduate JP Cadorin hosts "Sports32 Weekly" on Time-Warner Cable. Follow him on Twitter at @jpcadorin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- Mequon pecks at chicken ordinance
- Ask Now: Is the roundabout working as it should?
- The Corridor project in Brookfield criticized for height, density and its name
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue