2013 was a big year in suburban sports.
Germantown boys basketball, Muskego boys soccer, Menomonee Falls girls volleyball, New Berlin West boys baseball, Shorewood and Brookfield East boys track and field and Franklin/Muskego/Oak Creek/Whitnall gymnastics teams all won state titles.
From football and basketball to wrestling, track and swimming, NOW Newspapers and MyCommunityNOW covered many meets, games and invites.
And you can find photos from those events and more in our 2013 Suburban Sports Photos of the Year gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood master plan moving forward
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license