2013 was a big year in suburban sports.
Germantown boys basketball, Muskego boys soccer, Menomonee Falls girls volleyball, New Berlin West boys baseball, Shorewood and Brookfield East boys track and field and Franklin/Muskego/Oak Creek/Whitnall gymnastics teams all won state titles.
From football and basketball to wrestling, track and swimming, NOW Newspapers and MyCommunityNOW covered many meets, games and invites.
And you can find photos from those events and more in our 2013 Suburban Sports Photos of the Year gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Local art gallery boasts diversified collection
- Waukesha domestic violence investigation turns out to be consensual "rough sex'"
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- South Milwaukee schools raise money for heart research
- Waukesha NOW wins four awards in Wisconsin Newspaper Awards contest
- Park approved for River Hills neighborhood on city's southwest side
- Cumberland custodian charged with child abuse
- Shorewood adopts transgender student guidelines, protections
- Police Report: March 6
- In Our Schools: March 6