2013 was a big year in suburban sports.
Germantown boys basketball, Muskego boys soccer, Menomonee Falls girls volleyball, New Berlin West boys baseball, Shorewood and Brookfield East boys track and field and Franklin/Muskego/Oak Creek/Whitnall gymnastics teams all won state titles.
From football and basketball to wrestling, track and swimming, NOW Newspapers and MyCommunityNOW covered many meets, games and invites.
And you can find photos from those events and more in our 2013 Suburban Sports Photos of the Year gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Corrections: July 2, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools
- Jefferson Elementary School, West Allis, awarded pair of grants
- Hales Corners police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Judge sentences Waukesha woman who beat daughter to probation