2013 was a big year in suburban sports.
Germantown boys basketball, Muskego boys soccer, Menomonee Falls girls volleyball, New Berlin West boys baseball, Shorewood and Brookfield East boys track and field and Franklin/Muskego/Oak Creek/Whitnall gymnastics teams all won state titles.
From football and basketball to wrestling, track and swimming, NOW Newspapers and MyCommunityNOW covered many meets, games and invites.
And you can find photos from those events and more in our 2013 Suburban Sports Photos of the Year gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha School District expanding partnership with Montessori private school
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 23
- Waukesha County Museum's long-term plan goes into motion
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: April 23
- After trying to get a property cleaned up for a year, the city of New Berlin last week filed for cir
- Plan could be presented Monday to battle scourge that has hit Little Muskego Lake. Boaters could be
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee.: Pet blood screening to be offered
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more doggy and cat donors to keep all pets healthy.
- State workforce grants to help New Berlin students explore career options