2013 was a big year in suburban sports.
Germantown boys basketball, Muskego boys soccer, Menomonee Falls girls volleyball, New Berlin West boys baseball, Shorewood and Brookfield East boys track and field and Franklin/Muskego/Oak Creek/Whitnall gymnastics teams all won state titles.
From football and basketball to wrestling, track and swimming, NOW Newspapers and MyCommunityNOW covered many meets, games and invites.
And you can find photos from those events and more in our 2013 Suburban Sports Photos of the Year gallery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new math requirements
- Wauwatosa's Night Out celebrates 20th anniversary Aug. 5
- Wauwatosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- State Fair highlights Wauwatosa businesses, crafts
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Nicolet drops national lunch program
- Wauwatosa's Hawaiian specialty store crowdfunds commercial kitchen
- Israel-Palestine conflict hits home in the North Shore
- Wisconsin's only texting-while-driving simulator, demonstrated in Wauwatosa, sobers distracted drivers