City of Brookfield police this weekend arrested a 19-year-old West Allis man for substantial battery after he sent another man to the hospital after a fight.
According to a Brookfield police report:
Police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot of T.G.I.Friday's, 17430 W. Bluemound Road, at 12:22 a.m. Saturday. The West Allis man got into a fight with an 18-year-old Evansville man, hitting him the face and the back of the head.
The Evansville man was unconscious for a short time while police were on the scene, and he was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he received stitches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School District taps Shorewood superintendent for top spot
- Neighbors west of proposed Greenfield Meijer store fear more traffic
- Business Spotlight: Sensible Gurus of Brookfield understands that peace of mind is knowing your tech
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 2
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 22-28
- Greendale police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue