City of Brookfield police this weekend arrested a 19-year-old West Allis man for substantial battery after he sent another man to the hospital after a fight.
According to a Brookfield police report:
Police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot of T.G.I.Friday's, 17430 W. Bluemound Road, at 12:22 a.m. Saturday. The West Allis man got into a fight with an 18-year-old Evansville man, hitting him the face and the back of the head.
The Evansville man was unconscious for a short time while police were on the scene, and he was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he received stitches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Heritage Christian to open in former New Berlin school
- Waukesha County detective Peter Korns arrested for domestic-related incident
- Mixed opinions: Elmbrook School District tables proposed legislative priorities
- Panel mulls fixing cemetery
- Brookfield project would call for city outlay of up to $2.6 million