City of Brookfield police this weekend arrested a 19-year-old West Allis man for substantial battery after he sent another man to the hospital after a fight.
According to a Brookfield police report:
Police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot of T.G.I.Friday's, 17430 W. Bluemound Road, at 12:22 a.m. Saturday. The West Allis man got into a fight with an 18-year-old Evansville man, hitting him the face and the back of the head.
The Evansville man was unconscious for a short time while police were on the scene, and he was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he received stitches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journal Sentinel investigative report:: Across Wisconsin, uneven property assessments fly in the face of fairness
- Man charged with drunken driving in crash that injured his family
- K-9 Officer Iron joins Mequon PD
- Homestead raising funds for facilities
- Ask Now: Why are there concrete slabs on North Avenue?
- Ask Now: How long will 124th Street be closed?
- West Allis residents may voice opinions on self-funded sewer lateral 'insurance'
- Brandtjen, Read discuss issues
- Early Learners' Class gets 2- and early 3-year-olds ready for school
- News and Notes: Oct. 16