City of Brookfield police this weekend arrested a 19-year-old West Allis man for substantial battery after he sent another man to the hospital after a fight.
According to a Brookfield police report:
Police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot of T.G.I.Friday's, 17430 W. Bluemound Road, at 12:22 a.m. Saturday. The West Allis man got into a fight with an 18-year-old Evansville man, hitting him the face and the back of the head.
The Evansville man was unconscious for a short time while police were on the scene, and he was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he received stitches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Futsal kicking up in North Shore
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills
- Apartment proposal would replace shuttered nursing home in Glendale
- Second Milwaukee County beer garden tour added in 2015
- Ask Now: Too much goose use of Fox Brook Park?
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Jan. 29
- West Allis-West Milwaukee School Board approves selling Roosevelt
- Oak Creek police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- West Allis, Greenfield residents oppose Highway 100 widening
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015