City of Brookfield police this weekend arrested a 19-year-old West Allis man for substantial battery after he sent another man to the hospital after a fight.
According to a Brookfield police report:
Police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot of T.G.I.Friday's, 17430 W. Bluemound Road, at 12:22 a.m. Saturday. The West Allis man got into a fight with an 18-year-old Evansville man, hitting him the face and the back of the head.
The Evansville man was unconscious for a short time while police were on the scene, and he was taken to Froedtert Hospital, where he received stitches.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, awards lunch, health clinics and more
- Waukesha man accused of delivering drugs that caused overdose death
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Waukesha lists curbside pickup and drop-off center times for leaves
- Spooky, isn't it: Halloween season kicks in Waukesha with Wisconsin Feargrounds
- Waukesha County budget avoids adding to tax bill
- Chinese restaurant owner brings new life to Waukesha shopping center
- Local author reads to Swanson students, providing comfort for those suffering through 'Gobble' monst
- Funding may now be a thing of the past for Waukesha County Museum
- New BBQ place at is smoking at New Berlin City Center