Brookfield's new Hooters restaurant will open next week.
The restaurant, 17105 W. Bluemound Road, will open Nov. 18 in V. Richard's Plaza, said Mike Locey of Hooters of America. Hooters will occupy the former Pedro's restaurant site on the east side of the shopping center at Bluemound and Calhoun roads.
The restaurant will hold a charity VIP event Nov. 16 before its official opening.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin names its tallest spruce tree
- Business Calendar: May 16-29
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- Trading places: Student officers learn about crime scenes and evidence collection
- Boy Scout adds garden beds to Franklin library's patio
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Lifeway Foods CEO looking forward to future in Waukesha
- Neighbors unite beautifying turf