Brookfield's new Hooters restaurant will open next week.
The restaurant, 17105 W. Bluemound Road, will open Nov. 18 in V. Richard's Plaza, said Mike Locey of Hooters of America. Hooters will occupy the former Pedro's restaurant site on the east side of the shopping center at Bluemound and Calhoun roads.
The restaurant will hold a charity VIP event Nov. 16 before its official opening.
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February