Brookfield's new Hooters restaurant will open next week.
The restaurant, 17105 W. Bluemound Road, will open Nov. 18 in V. Richard's Plaza, said Mike Locey of Hooters of America. Hooters will occupy the former Pedro's restaurant site on the east side of the shopping center at Bluemound and Calhoun roads.
The restaurant will hold a charity VIP event Nov. 16 before its official opening.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Waukesha man charged with threatening and sexually assaulting his wife
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Waukesha man accused of raping his disabled ex-girlfriend
- West Virginia man convicted of stalking terminally-ill teenage Waukesha girl
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Brookfield church organizes packing event to send 96,000 meals to Ebola patients in Liberia