Waukesha County construction crews have wrapped up work on a project to rebuild a 220-foot-long bridge on Springdale Road that spans the Fox River.
The county started on the $1.4 million project, which replaced a 47-year-old bridge with a new one at a slightly higher elevation, in mid-July. Construction was completed a few days before Thanksgiving.
Springdale Road was closed to motorists during the construction.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Corrections: July 2, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools
- Jefferson Elementary School, West Allis, awarded pair of grants
- Hales Corners police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Judge sentences Waukesha woman who beat daughter to probation