Waukesha County construction crews have wrapped up work on a project to rebuild a 220-foot-long bridge on Springdale Road that spans the Fox River.
The county started on the $1.4 million project, which replaced a 47-year-old bridge with a new one at a slightly higher elevation, in mid-July. Construction was completed a few days before Thanksgiving.
Springdale Road was closed to motorists during the construction.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Forum: Thank you to the Wauwatosa Police Department
- School closings, additions proposed to Muskego-Norway School Board
- Whitnall School District facilities panel to be 7 to 13 members
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Chiropractor says it's not just about the spine
- Antiques mall could open in former Greenfield News & Hobby location
- Pepper spray used at Greenfield grocery store
- Good Harvest Market grows, expands café at new store in Waukesha
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Apriil 30
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 30