Greenfield police officers helped arrest a 21-year-old Milwaukee man who was driving the wrong way on Interstate 94 early Sunday.
According to the state Department of Transportation:
The Wisconsin State Patrol tried to stop a pickup truck traveling east in the westbound lanes of I-94 about 4:20 a.m.
The driver continued driving east in the Zoo Interchange, striking the median wall and possibly a silver vehicle.
Two Greenfield police officers boxed in the vehicle and forced the driver to stop on Interstate 894 near Beloit Road.
The driver was arrested for drunken driving, operating without a valid driver's license and going the wrong way on a divided highway.
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February