Greenfield police officers helped arrest a 21-year-old Milwaukee man who was driving the wrong way on Interstate 94 early Sunday.
According to the state Department of Transportation:
The Wisconsin State Patrol tried to stop a pickup truck traveling east in the westbound lanes of I-94 about 4:20 a.m.
The driver continued driving east in the Zoo Interchange, striking the median wall and possibly a silver vehicle.
Two Greenfield police officers boxed in the vehicle and forced the driver to stop on Interstate 894 near Beloit Road.
The driver was arrested for drunken driving, operating without a valid driver's license and going the wrong way on a divided highway.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls High School prepares for London visit in 2015
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 27
- South Shore police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Cudahy woman displayed Slovakian crafts at Holiday Folk Fair
- South Shore Community Calendar
- Menomonee Falls approves flat tax rate for 2015
- Waukesha adjusts timeline for Great Lakes water, won't meet radium-compliance deadline
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- Lawn Poolice 'entre-manure' starts dog waste removal business