Germantown and Waukesha West are scheduled to take the field today at 9 a.m. to play the state quarterfinal baseball game that was postponed from last night due to problems with the lights at Bukolt Park in Stevens Point.
NOW's David Cotey is at the game and will be blogging live throughout the day bringing you all the action from the tournament games featuring local teams. The winner of this morning's game will take on Franklin in a semifinal that will be played after West Salem and West Bend West play in the other semifinal contest.
The championship game is set for approximately 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brewers' Hank the Dog comes to Waukesha
- Forums for District 97 state assembly race coming up
- Scorpion Trike strikes where it counts for Waukesha design firm
- Weather has slowed down field turf project at schools
- Christian Pleister named Canterbury Elementary's new principal
- City of Waukesha debates how to fill top-level jobs
- In Brief: July 24, 2014 issue
- Waukesha teenagers charged with felony counts for recent burglaries on southwest side of city
- Preliminary 2014-15 budget calls for a 3.78 percent tax levy increase for New Berlin School District