Germantown and Waukesha West are scheduled to take the field today at 9 a.m. to play the state quarterfinal baseball game that was postponed from last night due to problems with the lights at Bukolt Park in Stevens Point.
NOW's David Cotey is at the game and will be blogging live throughout the day bringing you all the action from the tournament games featuring local teams. The winner of this morning's game will take on Franklin in a semifinal that will be played after West Salem and West Bend West play in the other semifinal contest.
The championship game is set for approximately 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to earn black belt
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Mequon, Thiensville plan for future together
- Taste of the Town: Penelope's in Elm Grove, with its varied menu, thrives in the heart of the villag
- Whitefish Bay teachers union was scammed by former treasurer
- News & Notes: Oct. 2
- Teen filmmaker raising funds for India
- Shorewood Library wants kids to 'Play, Learn, Grow'