Germantown and Waukesha West are scheduled to take the field today at 9 a.m. to play the state quarterfinal baseball game that was postponed from last night due to problems with the lights at Bukolt Park in Stevens Point.
NOW's David Cotey is at the game and will be blogging live throughout the day bringing you all the action from the tournament games featuring local teams. The winner of this morning's game will take on Franklin in a semifinal that will be played after West Salem and West Bend West play in the other semifinal contest.
The championship game is set for approximately 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Energy job cut from tax budget
- Muskego's Country Christmas on Saturday features ugly sweater contest
- Stores to open doors earlier on Thanksgiving at Brookfield Square
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds