Germantown and Waukesha West are scheduled to take the field today at 9 a.m. to play the state quarterfinal baseball game that was postponed from last night due to problems with the lights at Bukolt Park in Stevens Point.
NOW's David Cotey is at the game and will be blogging live throughout the day bringing you all the action from the tournament games featuring local teams. The winner of this morning's game will take on Franklin in a semifinal that will be played after West Salem and West Bend West play in the other semifinal contest.
The championship game is set for approximately 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gas main break disrupts Waukesha neighborhood, but causes no serious problems
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- Heroin task force nails two suspects
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- West Allis approves Hampton Inn plans near State Fairgrounds
- West Allis wants outdoor growing plots to take seed
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves