Germantown and Waukesha West are scheduled to take the field today at 9 a.m. to play the state quarterfinal baseball game that was postponed from last night due to problems with the lights at Bukolt Park in Stevens Point.
NOW's David Cotey is at the game and will be blogging live throughout the day bringing you all the action from the tournament games featuring local teams. The winner of this morning's game will take on Franklin in a semifinal that will be played after West Salem and West Bend West play in the other semifinal contest.
The championship game is set for approximately 5 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Attorney requests Slender Man stabbing suspect Morgan Geyser be moved to treatment facility
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud
- Four new businesses choose Brookfield village area
- New burger joint coming to Brookfield
- Elmbrook Humane Society receives threats to burn down building
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa