Oak Creek - A police investigation of two burglaries in the same apartment building led to the Feb. 15 arrest of an 18-year-old man who lives in the apartment complex.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The investigation started when an apartment resident in the 100 block of East Field Stone Circle came home and discovered his Xbox gaming system and $350 worth of videogames had been stolen from his locked apartment between 7:15 a.m. and 5 p.m. Dec. 6.
On Feb. 14 police responded to the same apartment building after a resident reported more than $1,400 worth of electronics, including a flat-screen television, two gaming consoles, two hand-held gaming systems and numerous video games, had been stolen from his home between 7:45 a.m. and 3:40 p.m.
In both cases there were no signs of forced entry and no evidence was found at either apartment.
Officers questioned the 18-year-old tenant the next day after they found many of the stolen items in his apartment. He denied being involved in the burglaries and was arrested on two counts of possession of stolen property.
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016
- 2015 news, business and crime year in review in suburban Milwaukee
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in December
- A roundup of 2015 holiday events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country