Cassie Martin will soon bring her experience as a principal, assistant principal, department chair, alternative program administrator and teacher to Menomonee Falls' largest elementary school.
Martin is slated to step into her post as principal of Ben Franklin Elementary School Feb. 25.
She most recently worked as principal at Barton Elementary School in West Bend, where she has served since 2011. Before that, Martin served as the director of Washington County Head Start for three years. She served as assistant high school principal for two years, math department chair for one year and was a math teacher for five years.
Martin has facilitated Barton Elementary as a Response to Intervention demonstration site for the past two years and has implemented Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports at the school. Menomonee Falls uses both RtI and PBIS at its schools.
"Our leadership team is remarkably strong. Cassie Martin is another great addition to the team," said Superintendent Patricia Greco. "Cassie is passionate about making a difference in the lives of every child, and she is deeply talented in working with families and staff in leading a strong school culture. We are very fortunate to have Cassie joining us."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gas stations in Waukesha look at safety measures in wake of violent crime
- Study could end in third referendum in Muskego-Norway School District
- Three charged in connection with theft of $400,000 from Muskego home
- Business Spotlight: Healthworks Wellness Center in Brookfield
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Therapist finds himself enriched by a life shaped by transitions
- Denny's coming to Highway 100 in Greenfield
- Menomonee Falls district continues discussion on facilities options
- Waukesha clergy provide warm spaces for city's homeless
- In Our Schools: Jan. 26, 2015