Ann Brownfield, longtime Mequon-Thiensville School Board member, will not seek re-election on April 3, but newcomer Stephanie Clark will make her first run at elective office, seeking one of three open seats on the School Board.
Clark, 47, lives with her family at 11154 Sutton Ridge Drive, Mequon.
She earned a B.A. In English, minor in Psychology at Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pa., and a Master of Humanities at the University of Richmond, Richmond, Va.
She has been active the past five years as president, PTO Area Council, co-president of both Steffen Middle School and Homestead High School PTOs, clerk to the Vestry of St. Boniface Episcopal Church and the Mequon-Thiensville Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls district doesn't change stance on use of Common Core
- Germantown surveys residents on community's needs, wants
- Answers and winners of the Suburban Selfies contest revealed!
- Three candidates seek Cobb's old seat on Shorewood School Board
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Video: Mequon man, 9/11 survivor, gained perspective from tragedy
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay