Ann Brownfield, longtime Mequon-Thiensville School Board member, will not seek re-election on April 3, but newcomer Stephanie Clark will make her first run at elective office, seeking one of three open seats on the School Board.
Clark, 47, lives with her family at 11154 Sutton Ridge Drive, Mequon.
She earned a B.A. In English, minor in Psychology at Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pa., and a Master of Humanities at the University of Richmond, Richmond, Va.
She has been active the past five years as president, PTO Area Council, co-president of both Steffen Middle School and Homestead High School PTOs, clerk to the Vestry of St. Boniface Episcopal Church and the Mequon-Thiensville Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016
- 2015 news, business and crime year in review in suburban Milwaukee
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in December
- A roundup of 2015 holiday events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in November
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in October (2)
- A roundup of suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country road projects delayed due to cuts in state budget
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015