Ann Brownfield, longtime Mequon-Thiensville School Board member, will not seek re-election on April 3, but newcomer Stephanie Clark will make her first run at elective office, seeking one of three open seats on the School Board.
Clark, 47, lives with her family at 11154 Sutton Ridge Drive, Mequon.
She earned a B.A. In English, minor in Psychology at Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pa., and a Master of Humanities at the University of Richmond, Richmond, Va.
She has been active the past five years as president, PTO Area Council, co-president of both Steffen Middle School and Homestead High School PTOs, clerk to the Vestry of St. Boniface Episcopal Church and the Mequon-Thiensville Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee.
School Board members serve three-year terms and are not paid.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- West Allis considers fund to help homeowners repair sewer laterals
- License of mobile home park in West Allis could roll away
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- News and notes
- Menomonee Falls losing experienced leaders