The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold informational meetings Wednesday and Thursday on an upcoming Interstate 43 reconstruction along a 14-mile stretch from Silver Spring in Glendale to Highway 60 in Grafton, currently in planning stages and slated for construction in 2019.
The first meeting will take place between 5 and 8 p.m. Wednesday at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale. The second meeting is from 4 to 7 p.m. at Christ Church in Mequon, at 13460 N. Port Washington Road.
More information on the project is available at http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/projects/seregion/43/index.htm or through Project Manager Steve Hoff at (262) 548-6428 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Greendale's Josh Ringelberg named NOW Football Player of the Year
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Brown Deer police seek information on armed robbery suspect
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors