The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold informational meetings Wednesday and Thursday on an upcoming Interstate 43 reconstruction along a 14-mile stretch from Silver Spring in Glendale to Highway 60 in Grafton, currently in planning stages and slated for construction in 2019.
The first meeting will take place between 5 and 8 p.m. Wednesday at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale. The second meeting is from 4 to 7 p.m. at Christ Church in Mequon, at 13460 N. Port Washington Road.
More information on the project is available at http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/projects/seregion/43/index.htm or through Project Manager Steve Hoff at (262) 548-6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Spoon will serve soups, pies at Hartwell Avenue location in Waukesha
- Waukesha woman sues the city's housing authority over lost rent assistance
- Brookfield council tables quarry project citing unanswered questions
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- Private meetings regarding Greendale School District's John Tharp spark concern
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares