The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold informational meetings Wednesday and Thursday on an upcoming Interstate 43 reconstruction along a 14-mile stretch from Silver Spring in Glendale to Highway 60 in Grafton, currently in planning stages and slated for construction in 2019.
The first meeting will take place between 5 and 8 p.m. Wednesday at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale. The second meeting is from 4 to 7 p.m. at Christ Church in Mequon, at 13460 N. Port Washington Road.
More information on the project is available at http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/projects/seregion/43/index.htm or through Project Manager Steve Hoff at (262) 548-6428 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay professor challenges Jim Ott
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville schools will pitch 4K program
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field