Veterans and active members of the military will be treated to a free meal at Applebee's restaurants Friday.
In a salute to Veteran's Day, entrees and their side dishes will be on the house from lunch through dinner for local heroes who dine in the restaurant and bring proof of military service.
Wisconsin Hospitality Group, the owner of Applebee's restaurants throughout the state, is based in Wauwatosa. Locally, Applebee's can be found at Mayfair, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, and in the Village Business Improvement District at 6750 W. State St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield man charged with knife attack on mother, sister
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Blood donor reward, autism fundraiser and more
- Waukesha man faces hit-and-run charge tied to February bar incident
- Waukesha Police Report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Family-owned Gehl Foods sold to Chicago-based firm promising growth
- Waukesha developer says condos were in his plan, but he wanted to preserve the Blair House
- Town, school board races highlight spring election in Waukesha
- Waukesha County Museum will temporarily suspend its operations as part of new plan
- HAWS asking for public support to help seized chinchillas in Waukesha
- Perspective: Considering downtown Waukesha's long-term future