An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Energy job cut from tax budget
- Muskego's Country Christmas on Saturday features ugly sweater contest
- Stores to open doors earlier on Thanksgiving at Brookfield Square
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds