An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ring in the cold: Waukesha Christmas parade planning begins
- Waukesha County exec draws up his five-year plan
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
- Waukesha's public schools slip a bit, CMH doesn't in ACT test scores
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- Art mingles with lifting
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday