An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Photo Essay: Faces of the 2015 Wisconsin State Fair
- In photos: Community marks three year anniversary of Sikh Temple shooting
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Oak Creek police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Still in the picture: Pixologie continues to grow photo service
- Franklin police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Hales Corners police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Police Report: July 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue