An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Elm Grove Library director a familiar face
- South Shore Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Brookfield moves slowly on chicken ordinance
- Elmbrook School District 'significantly exceeds expectations' on DPI report card
- News & Notes: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- Germantown, Menomonee Falls school districts react to report card scores
- Muskego, New Berlin adjust to photo voter requirement
- Elm Grove chooses beautification award winners
- Setting It Straight: Swanson School teachers
- In Our Schools: Sept. 25, 2014 issue