An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judge sentences Waukesha woman who beat daughter to probation
- Waukesha Police Report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Parade, fireworks highlight Fourth of July festivities in Waukesha
- Top 10 things to do in Waukesha this summer
- Committee moves proposed downtown Waukesha apartment forward
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied
- Brookfield to host forum for new park
- Waukesha's water application draws key support
- South Shore police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Driving range dropped from New Berlin Hills' master plan