An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- City considers parking bans
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: Oct. 2
- Plans revived for a subdivision near a Muskego wildlife area
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Art crawl, awards lunch, health clinics and more
- Waukesha man accused of delivering drugs that caused overdose death
- Waukesha Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Waukesha lists curbside pickup and drop-off center times for leaves
- Spooky, isn't it: Halloween season kicks in Waukesha with Wisconsin Feargrounds