An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: May 28
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: May 28
- Business Notes: May 28
- Oak Creek police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Brookfield family shares online school experience
- Franklin police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Ask Now: Too many intersections in close proximity?
- Psychologist: Anissa Weier was 'socially isolated' and 'desperate for a friendship' before stabbing
- Village of Greendale takes steps to acquire property for possible veterans memorial site