An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Hills golf course neighbors speak to council about concerns over a new driving range
- Longtime Wauwatosa resident receives Distinguished Citizen Award
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: April 2
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: April 2
- A "Shop Second Saturdays" drive is being started by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism
- Waukesha robotics team wins regional championship
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Arpil 2
- City of Waukesha committee recommends sober server ordinance for bars
- Wauwatosa's Barbara Mohr brings cartoon characters to life on Easter eggs