An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016
- 2015 news, business and crime year in review in suburban Milwaukee
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in December
- A roundup of 2015 holiday events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in November
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in October (2)
- A roundup of suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country road projects delayed due to cuts in state budget
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015