An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Waukesha seeks grant for trail land acquisition
- Montessori School in Waukesha expanding its campus
- Ambulance fees increasing by 5 percent in the city of Waukesha
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- Xperience Fitness, Dollar Tree already committed to old Kmart site
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: Dec. 18, 2014
- Waukesha Slender Man stabbing suspects both found competent to proceed
- South Shore Police report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Explore the outdoors with activities at SANC