An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa high schoolers will each receive personal Chromebook next year, according to plan
- Wauwatosa News IQ: March 5
- Shorewood TIF district nears finish line
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- UW Marching Band visits Nicolet this weekend
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News & Notes: March 5
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district