An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Answers and winners of the Suburban Selfies contest revealed!
- Three candidates seek Cobb's old seat on Shorewood School Board
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Video: Mequon man, 9/11 survivor, gained perspective from tragedy
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Thank You Farmers continues to deliver