An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
- Roundup of Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January