An Oklahoma-based frozen yogurt chain has announced plans to enter Wisconsin with its first store operating in Whitefish Bay.
Representatives from Cherry Berry came before the Plan Commission on Tuesday and were granted a conditional-use permit to operate a store at 106 W. Silver Spring Drive. The space is next to Dunkin' Donuts and ATI Physical Therapy.
Cherry Berry touts itself as a self-service yogurt bar that uses fresh ingredients. A wide variety of yogurt flavors and toppings are featured on the menu.
According to the company's website, additional locations across the state are planned in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Janesville, La Crosse, Mequon and Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood residents weigh in on master plan proposal
- What to expect on the Nov. 4 ballot
- Learning is sweet for students when Stacy Leuty is in the classroom
- Taxes to go down for Falls school district residents
- Orphaned Griebel children adopted by aunt, uncle
- U.S. Department of Labor fines local company more than $130,000 for violations, endangering employee
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 30, 2014
- West Allis Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- New Berlin police report: Oct. 30, 2014