Grassroots Northshore Program discusses how to protect your vote and other election issues
Grassroots Northshore is hosting a town hall meeting with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door.) The event is open to the public.
The town hall meeting discusses what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, contact coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis considers fund to help homeowners repair sewer laterals
- License of mobile home park in West Allis could roll away
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- News and notes
- Menomonee Falls losing experienced leaders
- Irish dancers from Bay compete in London
- Therapist suggests making massage priority