Grassroots Northshore Program discusses how to protect your vote and other election issues
Grassroots Northshore is hosting a town hall meeting with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door.) The event is open to the public.
The town hall meeting discusses what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, contact coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Young Waukesha South photographer's work rises to award-level results
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 17-23
- Menomonee Falls High School adds Planton to music staff
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- West Allis police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Nearly $100,000 in grants recommended for Muskego businesses