Grassroots Northshore Program discusses how to protect your vote and other election issues
Grassroots Northshore is hosting a town hall meeting with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door.) The event is open to the public.
The town hall meeting discusses what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, contact coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016
- 2015 news, business and crime year in review in suburban Milwaukee
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in December
- A roundup of 2015 holiday events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country