Grassroots Northshore Program discusses how to protect your vote and other election issues
Grassroots Northshore is hosting a town hall meeting with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door.) The event is open to the public.
The town hall meeting discusses what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, contact coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Parking ramp rising for Johnson Controls in West Allis
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- Shorewood finalizes Metro Market development
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card