Grassroots Northshore Program discusses how to protect your vote and other election issues
Grassroots Northshore is hosting a town hall meeting with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door.) The event is open to the public.
The town hall meeting discusses what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, contact coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Menomonee Falls district doesn't change stance on use of Common Core
- Germantown surveys residents on community's needs, wants
- Answers and winners of the Suburban Selfies contest revealed!
- Three candidates seek Cobb's old seat on Shorewood School Board
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Video: Mequon man, 9/11 survivor, gained perspective from tragedy
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay