Grassroots Northshore Program discusses how to protect your vote and other election issues
Grassroots Northshore is hosting a town hall meeting with a presentation by Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6, at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door.) The event is open to the public.
The town hall meeting discusses what happens after you cast your vote and what you can do to make sure your vote is protected. Wisconsin Counts, Ltd. is a nonpartisan, nonpolitical Wisconsin not-for-profit corporation dedicated to protecting the integrity of elections in Wisconsin. The presentation will be followed by questions from the audience.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, contact coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove meetings: April 2
- High-end men's salon coming to Elm Grove
- Menomonee Falls parents charged with child neglect after son reports sharing food with dogs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 22-28
- Greendale police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Action on Greenfield request to take over Kulwicki Park's care delayed
- Thinking outside the boxes: Elmbrook's Pilgrim Park students build Rube Goldberg machines from house
- Brookfield man charged with knife attack on mother, sister