A third public information meeting on the proposed reconstruction of Janesville Road from Lannon Road to Racine Avenue will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The meeting will be an open-house format with no formal presentation. People can stop by anytime.
Representatives from Waukesha County, Ayres Associates and the city of Muskego will be available to discuss the project, answer questions and gather comments. Maps and other exhibits will be displayed.
Additional information on the project can be located at www.janesvilleroad.com. Or for more information, please contact Ed Hinrichs, department project manager, at (262) 548-7740.
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016