A third public information meeting on the proposed reconstruction of Janesville Road from Lannon Road to Racine Avenue will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The meeting will be an open-house format with no formal presentation. People can stop by anytime.
Representatives from Waukesha County, Ayres Associates and the city of Muskego will be available to discuss the project, answer questions and gather comments. Maps and other exhibits will be displayed.
Additional information on the project can be located at www.janesvilleroad.com. Or for more information, please contact Ed Hinrichs, department project manager, at (262) 548-7740.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay professor challenges Jim Ott
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Mequon-Thiensville schools will pitch 4K program
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field