A third public information meeting on the proposed reconstruction of Janesville Road from Lannon Road to Racine Avenue will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The meeting will be an open-house format with no formal presentation. People can stop by anytime.
Representatives from Waukesha County, Ayres Associates and the city of Muskego will be available to discuss the project, answer questions and gather comments. Maps and other exhibits will be displayed.
Additional information on the project can be located at www.janesvilleroad.com. Or for more information, please contact Ed Hinrichs, department project manager, at (262) 548-7740.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Hales Corners Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- New state program helps find missing Brookfield man
- Body cameras for police draw interest; expesne and usefulness are hurdles
- More polls workers needed for photo ID
- Germantown taxpayer raises questions about assessment process
- West Allis-West Milwaukee schools get $3.1 million grant
- West Allis trying to raise $10,000 on internet for fitness equipment: West Allis raising cash for fitness on Internet
- Menomonee Falls employees, district to see slight increase to premiums
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?