Oak Creek - A 23-year-old Milwaukee man is facing felony charges after he had sex with a 15-year-old Oak Creek girl he met through an online social networking site in October.
Matthew Elmore was charged Saturday in Milwaukee County Circuit Court with two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of possessing child pornography.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Elmore was arrested Feb. 12 after receiving a call from the girl's mother Feb. 10 reporting her daughter had had sexual intercourse with a man she met on the website MeetMe.com in October. The mother told police the two conversed for several months before they engaged in sex on two occasions in mid-January.
Elmore's next court appearance is scheduled for March 4, for a scheduling conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Answers and winners of the Suburban Selfies contest revealed!
- Three candidates seek Cobb's old seat on Shorewood School Board
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Man pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting a Menomonee Falls teenager
- Video: Mequon man, 9/11 survivor, gained perspective from tragedy
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Thank You Farmers continues to deliver