Join Pigskin Picks to test your skills against local celebrities, veteran sportswriters
How well do you know high school football?
You can find out by visiting mycommunitynow.com/pigskin to join MyCommunityNOW's Pigskin Picks football contest. You will have the chance to win prizes as you test your pigskin prognostication skills against celebrity experts and NOW's staff of award-winning sportswriters.
Reigning Miss St. Francis Colleen Mrotek (pictured) and Time Warner Cable Sports 32's JP Cadorin join the fray this season as celebrity experts picking games each week. They will be joined by Lake Country Sports Director JR Radcliffe and NOW sports reporters John Rech, Tom "Sky" Skibosh and Steven L. Tietz.
Weekly winners will receive movie passes to Marcus Theatres. The top three finishers at the end of the season are eligible to receive a gift certificate to Bartolotta restaurants worth $100, $50 or $25.
The contest begins this week and lasts until the end of the regular season.
Mrotek was named Miss St. Francis at the annual event last April. The Bay View native earned a $2,500 scholarship to the school of her choice and a spot in June's Miss Wisconsin contest. She was second runner-up in the 2011 Miss St. Francis contest.
Hartland High School graduate JP Cadorin hosts "Sports32 Weekly" on Time-Warner Cable. The University of Iowa graduate covers everything from the preps to the pros. Follow him on Twitter at @jpcadorin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother arrested in stabbing of 2 sons
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- Brown Deer Road meeting is July 30
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator