The Muskego Public Library Board on Tuesday night appointed Pete Loeffel as the new library director for the Muskego Public Library.
For the past 2½ years, he has served as director of the St. Francis Public Library. Before that he was a librarian and the technology manager for the Shorewood Public Library.
When Loeffel starts March 26, he will bring nearly 20 years of experience from working in public libraries at all levels.
He earned a bachelor's degree in history and a master's in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
His wife, Jennifer, is the assistant director of the Franklin Public Library. They have two children.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis officials concerned over what they say is a lack of code compliance by strip mall owner N
- Officials work on helping traffic flow near Wisconsin State Fair
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new science requirements
- Wauwatosa's Night Out celebrates 20th anniversary Aug. 5
- Wauwatosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- State Fair highlights Wauwatosa businesses, crafts
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Nicolet drops national lunch program
- Wauwatosa's Hawaiian specialty store crowdfunds commercial kitchen
- Israel-Palestine conflict hits home in the North Shore