The Muskego Public Library Board on Tuesday night appointed Pete Loeffel as the new library director for the Muskego Public Library.
For the past 2½ years, he has served as director of the St. Francis Public Library. Before that he was a librarian and the technology manager for the Shorewood Public Library.
When Loeffel starts March 26, he will bring nearly 20 years of experience from working in public libraries at all levels.
He earned a bachelor's degree in history and a master's in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
His wife, Jennifer, is the assistant director of the Franklin Public Library. They have two children.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three held after armed bank robbery in Menomonee Falls
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- West Allis considers fund to help homeowners repair sewer laterals
- License of mobile home park in West Allis could roll away
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- News and notes