The Muskego Public Library Board on Tuesday night appointed Pete Loeffel as the new library director for the Muskego Public Library.
For the past 2½ years, he has served as director of the St. Francis Public Library. Before that he was a librarian and the technology manager for the Shorewood Public Library.
When Loeffel starts March 26, he will bring nearly 20 years of experience from working in public libraries at all levels.
He earned a bachelor's degree in history and a master's in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
His wife, Jennifer, is the assistant director of the Franklin Public Library. They have two children.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Parking ramp rising for Johnson Controls in West Allis
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- Shorewood finalizes Metro Market development
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card