The Muskego Public Library Board on Tuesday night appointed Pete Loeffel as the new library director for the Muskego Public Library.
For the past 2½ years, he has served as director of the St. Francis Public Library. Before that he was a librarian and the technology manager for the Shorewood Public Library.
When Loeffel starts March 26, he will bring nearly 20 years of experience from working in public libraries at all levels.
He earned a bachelor's degree in history and a master's in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
His wife, Jennifer, is the assistant director of the Franklin Public Library. They have two children.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale mourns loss of longtime clerk Susanne Hanaman
- Corrections: July 2, 2015 issue
- Elm Grove library surveying residents on future
- Oak Creek police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Behavioral network recognizes 16 West Allis-West Milwaukee schools
- Jefferson Elementary School, West Allis, awarded pair of grants
- Hales Corners police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Judge sentences Waukesha woman who beat daughter to probation