The Muskego Public Library Board on Tuesday night appointed Pete Loeffel as the new library director for the Muskego Public Library.
For the past 2½ years, he has served as director of the St. Francis Public Library. Before that he was a librarian and the technology manager for the Shorewood Public Library.
When Loeffel starts March 26, he will bring nearly 20 years of experience from working in public libraries at all levels.
He earned a bachelor's degree in history and a master's in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
His wife, Jennifer, is the assistant director of the Franklin Public Library. They have two children.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Shorewood pushes back school start time
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- Personal finance students at Wauwatosa West guess value of items in "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding