Within the next three weeks, Nicolet High School officials are expected to put the finishing touches on an employee handbook for the 2012-13 school year.
One of the key components of the handbook will be other post-employee benefits (OPEB) and 403(b) pension benefits.
Monday night, Business Manager Jeff Dellutri presented a proposed timeline on the handbook drafting and adoption.
Drafts of the handbook will be reviewed by various committees before the School Board acts o the document May 14. Teacher contracts are to be issued the following date.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WWII veteran recalls German prison camp
- Maple Dale-Indian Hill hires superintendent
- Upcoming meetings: July 24, 2014
- Ask NOW: Will "The 2100?" ever be built?
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- High court sides with railroad in Elm Grove collision
- North Avenue widening plans rankle residents