Within the next three weeks, Nicolet High School officials are expected to put the finishing touches on an employee handbook for the 2012-13 school year.
One of the key components of the handbook will be other post-employee benefits (OPEB) and 403(b) pension benefits.
Monday night, Business Manager Jeff Dellutri presented a proposed timeline on the handbook drafting and adoption.
Drafts of the handbook will be reviewed by various committees before the School Board acts o the document May 14. Teacher contracts are to be issued the following date.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa elementary schools 'rich' with world language study
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- Elmbrook School District introduces 'Nutrislice' smartphone app to gain feedback on cafeteria food
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- City of Waukesha seeks grant for trail land acquisition
- Montessori School in Waukesha expanding its campus
- Ambulance fees increasing by 5 percent in the city of Waukesha
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- Xperience Fitness, Dollar Tree already committed to old Kmart site