Within the next three weeks, Nicolet High School officials are expected to put the finishing touches on an employee handbook for the 2012-13 school year.
One of the key components of the handbook will be other post-employee benefits (OPEB) and 403(b) pension benefits.
Monday night, Business Manager Jeff Dellutri presented a proposed timeline on the handbook drafting and adoption.
Drafts of the handbook will be reviewed by various committees before the School Board acts o the document May 14. Teacher contracts are to be issued the following date.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown High School alumni wins gold at Warrior Games
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- Mequon pecks at chicken ordinance
- Ask Now: Is the roundabout working as it should?
- The Corridor project in Brookfield criticized for height, density and its name
- Oak Creek police report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue