Two new shops hope Mayfair patrons will come check out what they have to offer.
Pandora, a jewelry store best known for its charms, sits between Hot Topic and American Eagle on the mall's upper level. A global brand, the company is headquartered in Denmark and the pieces - bracelets, necklaces, watches, etc., - are manufactured in Thailand.
While it sounds more like a food store than an apparel retailer, Dry Goods stocks clothing and accessories for young women. Hot brands like Free People, Joe's Jeans and Silver will line the shelves and racks. Dry Goods can be found on the lower level, near Macy's.
The two stores should be the only newcomers to Mayfair this holiday season.
"We don't have anything else on the radar to open before the end of the year," mall Marketing Manager Brenda Vento said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- Elmbrook School District introduces 'Nutrislice' smartphone app to gain feedback on cafeteria food
- GHS alumnus founds prominent student organization at UW-Madison
- City of Waukesha seeks grant for trail land acquisition
- Montessori School in Waukesha expanding its campus
- Ambulance fees increasing by 5 percent in the city of Waukesha
- Site of former Kmart in Waukesha on Sunset Drive will be redeveloped
- Xperience Fitness, Dollar Tree already committed to old Kmart site
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014