Two new shops hope Mayfair patrons will come check out what they have to offer.
Pandora, a jewelry store best known for its charms, sits between Hot Topic and American Eagle on the mall's upper level. A global brand, the company is headquartered in Denmark and the pieces - bracelets, necklaces, watches, etc., - are manufactured in Thailand.
While it sounds more like a food store than an apparel retailer, Dry Goods stocks clothing and accessories for young women. Hot brands like Free People, Joe's Jeans and Silver will line the shelves and racks. Dry Goods can be found on the lower level, near Macy's.
The two stores should be the only newcomers to Mayfair this holiday season.
"We don't have anything else on the radar to open before the end of the year," mall Marketing Manager Brenda Vento said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- When the Smoke Clears: Mequon man finds life after Sept. 11
- Shorewood tries Expeditionary Learning
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Thank You Farmers continues to deliver
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Lake Shore Middle School nominated for Blue Ribbon program
- Video: Futsal, soccer's flashier cousin, is exploding in the North Shore
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills