Two new shops hope Mayfair patrons will come check out what they have to offer.
Pandora, a jewelry store best known for its charms, sits between Hot Topic and American Eagle on the mall's upper level. A global brand, the company is headquartered in Denmark and the pieces - bracelets, necklaces, watches, etc., - are manufactured in Thailand.
While it sounds more like a food store than an apparel retailer, Dry Goods stocks clothing and accessories for young women. Hot brands like Free People, Joe's Jeans and Silver will line the shelves and racks. Dry Goods can be found on the lower level, near Macy's.
The two stores should be the only newcomers to Mayfair this holiday season.
"We don't have anything else on the radar to open before the end of the year," mall Marketing Manager Brenda Vento said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three held after armed bank robbery in Menomonee Falls
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- West Allis considers fund to help homeowners repair sewer laterals
- License of mobile home park in West Allis could roll away
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- City annexes Safro dealership from town
- Salon makeover gives nod to building's history
- News and notes