Two new shops hope Mayfair patrons will come check out what they have to offer.
Pandora, a jewelry store best known for its charms, sits between Hot Topic and American Eagle on the mall's upper level. A global brand, the company is headquartered in Denmark and the pieces - bracelets, necklaces, watches, etc., - are manufactured in Thailand.
While it sounds more like a food store than an apparel retailer, Dry Goods stocks clothing and accessories for young women. Hot brands like Free People, Joe's Jeans and Silver will line the shelves and racks. Dry Goods can be found on the lower level, near Macy's.
The two stores should be the only newcomers to Mayfair this holiday season.
"We don't have anything else on the radar to open before the end of the year," mall Marketing Manager Brenda Vento said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Attorney requests Slender Man stabbing suspect Morgan Geyser be moved to treatment facility
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud
- Four new businesses choose Brookfield village area
- New burger joint coming to Brookfield
- Elmbrook Humane Society receives threats to burn down building
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa