A 21-year-old Franklin man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell after police allegedly found 94.48 grams of the drug and $2,200 in his vehicle March 5.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was driving west on Burleigh and was stopped for speeding in the 12300 block about 1 a.m. March 5. A total of 64.99 grams of marijuana was found in a jar while the rest was stashed in four plastic bags. The cash was found in a sealed envelope.
Police said the value of the marijuana, could only be determined depending on the drug's quality which was not known at the time of the arrest.
Police also found a receipt in the car indicating that the man had been released Jan. 18 from Milwaukee County Jail, where he had been held after a drug possession arrest.
The only passenger in the vehicle, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, was arrested on a Glendale Police Department warrant.
- 2016 Fourth of July events in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Roundup of 2016 Memorial Day events in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest