A 21-year-old Franklin man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell after police allegedly found 94.48 grams of the drug and $2,200 in his vehicle March 5.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was driving west on Burleigh and was stopped for speeding in the 12300 block about 1 a.m. March 5. A total of 64.99 grams of marijuana was found in a jar while the rest was stashed in four plastic bags. The cash was found in a sealed envelope.
Police said the value of the marijuana, could only be determined depending on the drug's quality which was not known at the time of the arrest.
Police also found a receipt in the car indicating that the man had been released Jan. 18 from Milwaukee County Jail, where he had been held after a drug possession arrest.
The only passenger in the vehicle, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, was arrested on a Glendale Police Department warrant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Underage drinking hosts could get fined $2,500 in Mequon
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- Brown Deer Road meeting is July 30
- City wants former foundry redeveloped
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances