A 21-year-old Franklin man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell after police allegedly found 94.48 grams of the drug and $2,200 in his vehicle March 5.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was driving west on Burleigh and was stopped for speeding in the 12300 block about 1 a.m. March 5. A total of 64.99 grams of marijuana was found in a jar while the rest was stashed in four plastic bags. The cash was found in a sealed envelope.
Police said the value of the marijuana, could only be determined depending on the drug's quality which was not known at the time of the arrest.
Police also found a receipt in the car indicating that the man had been released Jan. 18 from Milwaukee County Jail, where he had been held after a drug possession arrest.
The only passenger in the vehicle, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, was arrested on a Glendale Police Department warrant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Select North Hills Plaza businesses allowed to reopen following March 9 building collapse
- Falls Village Board President candidates say they each would bring different experience to the role
- Franklin replaces old pedestrian bridge in Legend Park
- Marcus looking into exiting Corners project
- Elm Grove church irks residents with cell tower proposal
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Waukesha School Board candidates discuss Common Core, teacher compensation
- Nicolet School Board candidates tout dedication to education
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation