A 21-year-old Franklin man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell after police allegedly found 94.48 grams of the drug and $2,200 in his vehicle March 5.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was driving west on Burleigh and was stopped for speeding in the 12300 block about 1 a.m. March 5. A total of 64.99 grams of marijuana was found in a jar while the rest was stashed in four plastic bags. The cash was found in a sealed envelope.
Police said the value of the marijuana, could only be determined depending on the drug's quality which was not known at the time of the arrest.
Police also found a receipt in the car indicating that the man had been released Jan. 18 from Milwaukee County Jail, where he had been held after a drug possession arrest.
The only passenger in the vehicle, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, was arrested on a Glendale Police Department warrant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: April 23, 2015
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: April 23, 2015
- Greenfield police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Brookfield committee discusses chicken ordinance specifics
- North Shore Legion Hall gets a makeover
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18