A 21-year-old Franklin man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell after police allegedly found 94.48 grams of the drug and $2,200 in his vehicle March 5.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was driving west on Burleigh and was stopped for speeding in the 12300 block about 1 a.m. March 5. A total of 64.99 grams of marijuana was found in a jar while the rest was stashed in four plastic bags. The cash was found in a sealed envelope.
Police said the value of the marijuana, could only be determined depending on the drug's quality which was not known at the time of the arrest.
Police also found a receipt in the car indicating that the man had been released Jan. 18 from Milwaukee County Jail, where he had been held after a drug possession arrest.
The only passenger in the vehicle, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman, was arrested on a Glendale Police Department warrant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield Academy middle school students win state Fall 2014 Stock Market Simulation
- Wauwatosa Police Report: March 5
- Germantown approves raises for village staff
- Menomonee Falls Saddle Club celebrates 50th anniversary
- Menomonee Falls School Board takes steps to include two referendum questions on April 2016 ballot
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports: March 5, 2015
- Elmbrook Educator Foundation announces plan to create $5 million endowment fund over five years
- In brief: Child enticement, wrong way driver
- Hales Corners police report: March 5, 2015 issue