Thiensville voters narrowed the field to four candidates for two vacant seats on the Village Board in the April 3 election, eliminating the fifth candidate, William Read, in Tuesday's primary election.
In unofficial results, challenger Ken Kucharski led the group with 289 votes followed by incumbents Don Molyneux, 196, and Toni Ihler at 188. Kim Beck had 174 votes and will be the fourth candidate. Read garnered 160 votes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stakeholders host public information meeting to discuss future of Germantown golf course land
- Council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Greendale's Josh Ringelberg named NOW Football Player of the Year
- Falls police investigating armed bank robbery
- Brown Deer police seek information on armed robbery suspect
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- The Corners gets approval, town funding
- Brookfield likely to renew contract to attract visitors