Thiensville voters narrowed the field to four candidates for two vacant seats on the Village Board in the April 3 election, eliminating the fifth candidate, William Read, in Tuesday's primary election.
In unofficial results, challenger Ken Kucharski led the group with 289 votes followed by incumbents Don Molyneux, 196, and Toni Ihler at 188. Kim Beck had 174 votes and will be the fourth candidate. Read garnered 160 votes.
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Best Summer Ever in Suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in March
- This is how many shooting and bomb threats have been made in suburban Milwaukee schools since 2012 (3)
- Netflix Queue-and-A: Local officials discuss what they’re streaming about
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in February
- Newsroom leads the state in WNA contest
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suburban Milwaukee election center 2016