A plan to periodically change the location of the Waterbugs ski team ski jump on Little Muskego Lake took a little spill at last night's Muskego Public Safety Committee meeting.
The Waterbugs put on weekly ski shows in the summer and also use the jump for practice.
The city is exploring having different locations for the jump so that the same homeowners don't have to look at it year after year.
The Parks and Recreation Board suggested moving it near Holtz Island.
But in response, Tom Zagar, city conservation coordinator, said Holtz Island is in an environmentally sensitive area.
The Public Safety Committee will consult with the Parks Board to see what other possibilities there might be.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Energy job cut from tax budget
- Muskego's Country Christmas on Saturday features ugly sweater contest
- Stores to open doors earlier on Thanksgiving at Brookfield Square
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds