A plan to periodically change the location of the Waterbugs ski team ski jump on Little Muskego Lake took a little spill at last night's Muskego Public Safety Committee meeting.
The Waterbugs put on weekly ski shows in the summer and also use the jump for practice.
The city is exploring having different locations for the jump so that the same homeowners don't have to look at it year after year.
The Parks and Recreation Board suggested moving it near Holtz Island.
But in response, Tom Zagar, city conservation coordinator, said Holtz Island is in an environmentally sensitive area.
The Public Safety Committee will consult with the Parks Board to see what other possibilities there might be.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Young Waukesha South photographer's work rises to award-level results
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 17-23
- Menomonee Falls High School adds Planton to music staff
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- West Allis police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- Nearly $100,000 in grants recommended for Muskego businesses