A plan to periodically change the location of the Waterbugs ski team ski jump on Little Muskego Lake took a little spill at last night's Muskego Public Safety Committee meeting.
The Waterbugs put on weekly ski shows in the summer and also use the jump for practice.
The city is exploring having different locations for the jump so that the same homeowners don't have to look at it year after year.
The Parks and Recreation Board suggested moving it near Holtz Island.
But in response, Tom Zagar, city conservation coordinator, said Holtz Island is in an environmentally sensitive area.
The Public Safety Committee will consult with the Parks Board to see what other possibilities there might be.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County Airport $11 million upgrade finally takes flight
- CMH nurse honored by Blood Center of Wisconsin for going beyond the call of duty
- Germantown board votes in favor of adding on to overcrowded school
- Susan G. Komen awards grant to Washington County
- Author of book featuring local police stories to host signing at Brookfield Square
- Brookfield TIF district for The Corridor gets final approval
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Elmbrook Humane Society to team with HAWS
- Violent confrontation results in felony charges
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East