It's that time of the year again for soon-to-be cooling temperatures, school spirit and Friday night lights.
Area football teams are set to kick off their seasons this week, and we want you to showcase your school and alumni spirit by sharing your photographs.
One person who shares the most-liked photo showcasing their school spirit will win a pair of Marcus Theatres movie tickets.
Here's what you need to do: First, take a photo of yourself, your friends or whatever else you think shows your spirit for preps football. Then tag your photos with the #wisfb hashtag as well as a hashtag of your school (#Arrowhead, #Homestead and #CatholicMemorial are examples). Then post your photo to Twitter, Instagram or Flickr.
Photos will be compiled on the NOW Newspapers #wisfb prep football spirit photos page, and you can vote for your favorite there.
The photo with the most likes at noon on Monday, Aug. 26, will win the pair of movie tickets.
Winner will be contacted via social network and must respond within 24 hours to collect prize.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Attorney requests Slender Man stabbing suspect Morgan Geyser be moved to treatment facility
- U.S. Marshals arrest man who allegedly supplied heroin, cocaine to overdose victim in Mequon
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- Brookfield feels sting of tax fraud
- Four new businesses choose Brookfield village area
- New burger joint coming to Brookfield
- Elmbrook Humane Society receives threats to burn down building
- Rick Springfield to play Mequon's Gathering on the Green event
- Mary Nohl house will stay in Fox Point
- MMSD bringing Schoonmaker creek above ground near river in Wauwatosa