It's that time of the year again for soon-to-be cooling temperatures, school spirit and Friday night lights.
Area football teams are set to kick off their seasons this week, and we want you to showcase your school and alumni spirit by sharing your photographs.
One person who shares the most-liked photo showcasing their school spirit will win a pair of Marcus Theatres movie tickets.
Here's what you need to do: First, take a photo of yourself, your friends or whatever else you think shows your spirit for preps football. Then tag your photos with the #wisfb hashtag as well as a hashtag of your school (#Arrowhead, #Homestead and #CatholicMemorial are examples). Then post your photo to Twitter, Instagram or Flickr.
Photos will be compiled on the NOW Newspapers #wisfb prep football spirit photos page, and you can vote for your favorite there.
The photo with the most likes at noon on Monday, Aug. 26, will win the pair of movie tickets.
Winner will be contacted via social network and must respond within 24 hours to collect prize.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- News & Notes: Nov. 27, 2014
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- North Shore school boards target achievement gap