It's that time of the year again for soon-to-be cooling temperatures, school spirit and Friday night lights.
Area football teams are set to kick off their seasons this week, and we want you to showcase your school and alumni spirit by sharing your photographs.
One person who shares the most-liked photo showcasing their school spirit will win a pair of Marcus Theatres movie tickets.
Here's what you need to do: First, take a photo of yourself, your friends or whatever else you think shows your spirit for preps football. Then tag your photos with the #wisfb hashtag as well as a hashtag of your school (#Arrowhead, #Homestead and #CatholicMemorial are examples). Then post your photo to Twitter, Instagram or Flickr.
Photos will be compiled on the NOW Newspapers #wisfb prep football spirit photos page, and you can vote for your favorite there.
The photo with the most likes at noon on Monday, Aug. 26, will win the pair of movie tickets.
Winner will be contacted via social network and must respond within 24 hours to collect prize.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- Shorewood finalizes Metro Market development
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum
- Head of health department steps down