Share your thoughts on Act 10 with NOW using social media
Your comments could be part of a story
The Wisconsin recall election is just a couple of weeks away, and Act 10 has been a major sticking point between Gov. Scott Walker and candidate Tom Barrett.
Whatever side of the election you're on, you likely have strong feelings about Act 10 and how it has affected school districts and their budgets.
We want to know what you think about Act 10. Share your thoughts with us on Twitter and Facebook.
On Twitter, use the hashtag #WIAct10 and tweet your thoughts about how the legislation has had an impact.
On Facebook, visit our page at Facebook.com/MyCommunityNOW and post on our Timeline wall your thoughts on how the legislation has had an impact.
Responses could be used in a story to run before the general recall election in the NOW papers and on the NOW websites.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expenses adding up as seized chinchillas remain at Waukesha animal shelter
- Alleged rampage results in charges against Muskego woman
- Waukesha's water application still flowing uphill
- Muskego and New Berlin community calendar: April 30 issue
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: April 30
- Muskego Senior Taxi revving up for Cruz-N-Taste fundraiser
- South Shore police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- Longtime Germantown trustee Al Vanderheiden bids farewell, thanks community
- Menomonee Falls village board president steps down, highlights positives from tenure
- Germantown Fire Department, Red Cross provide free smoke detectors following fatal fire