Share your thoughts on Act 10 with NOW using social media
Your comments could be part of a story
The Wisconsin recall election is just a couple of weeks away, and Act 10 has been a major sticking point between Gov. Scott Walker and candidate Tom Barrett.
Whatever side of the election you're on, you likely have strong feelings about Act 10 and how it has affected school districts and their budgets.
We want to know what you think about Act 10. Share your thoughts with us on Twitter and Facebook.
On Twitter, use the hashtag #WIAct10 and tweet your thoughts about how the legislation has had an impact.
On Facebook, visit our page at Facebook.com/MyCommunityNOW and post on our Timeline wall your thoughts on how the legislation has had an impact.
Responses could be used in a story to run before the general recall election in the NOW papers and on the NOW websites.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Ring in the cold: Waukesha Christmas parade planning begins
- Waukesha County exec draws up his five-year plan
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub reopens with mostly new staff in Waukesha
- Waukesha's public schools slip a bit, CMH doesn't in ACT test scores
- New Berlin school building projects dominated meeting: Building projects dominated meeting
- Residents bicker over potnetial levy increase for New Berlin scjools; eventually the proposal is app
- Art mingles with lifting
- Waukesha Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday