JoAnn Shaw will seek re-election to her 6th District seat on the Glendale Common Council on April 3.
Shaw, a licensed customer service manager at the Derek Parker Agency of American Family Insurance, lives at 5792 N. Argyle Ave., with her husband.
She has a bachelor of science in business administration and a certification in Human Resource Management from Cardinal Stritch University. She was first elected to the council in April 2006.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwaotsa district presents new teacher compensation structure
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service
- Wauwatosa's city clerk works to put poll workers in place for spring election
- Three more seek seats on Wauwatosa Common Council
- Wauwatosa revaluations likely to be done closer together
- Architects present Brookfield Square plans
- On the Move: Dec. 12
- Firefighters reunite with baby born at Goerkes
- Former Brass owner reminisces in new book
- Anti-aging spa coming to Elm Grove in January