JoAnn Shaw will seek re-election to her 6th District seat on the Glendale Common Council on April 3.
Shaw, a licensed customer service manager at the Derek Parker Agency of American Family Insurance, lives at 5792 N. Argyle Ave., with her husband.
She has a bachelor of science in business administration and a certification in Human Resource Management from Cardinal Stritch University. She was first elected to the council in April 2006.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Report: July 31, 2014
- Four Democrats running to represent Shorewood
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Brown Deer selects new police chief
- Spirited duo brings entertainment, inspiration to Brookfield
- Ideal weather helps boost Waukesha County Fair attendance
- Waukesha stabbing victim receives military Purple Heart
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: July 31
- Study finds combining sports would not work
- Halloween Express will temporarily occupy vacant Kmart in Hales Corners