Brookfield police are investigating a report that a former employee of New Skin Wellness in Brookfield took more than $60,000 in products from the company over the course of a year, according to a Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
A representative of Anew Skin and Wellness, 19265 W. Capitol Drive, reported that a former employee had taken a large amount of products from the business.
The estimated value of the products taken has varied, but most recently was estimated at $60,000.
The matter remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Forum: United to Serve would be a good neighbor at Pius site
- Public Forum: Tosa East's production of 'Tarzan' is a thriller
- Public Forum: New building on North looks like a 'big elephant'
- West Allis to fight loss of buildings from adding bicycle lanes
- In Our Schools: May 7, 2015
- The destructiveness of pessimism relived in West Allis play
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: At Hoppe Tree Service, listening may be the most important thing
- Hales Corners police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Greenfield Board of Health to consider allowing beekeeping
- Greendale police report: May 7, 2015 issue