Brookfield police are investigating a report that a former employee of New Skin Wellness in Brookfield took more than $60,000 in products from the company over the course of a year, according to a Brookfield police report.
Also in the report:
A representative of Anew Skin and Wellness, 19265 W. Capitol Drive, reported that a former employee had taken a large amount of products from the business.
The estimated value of the products taken has varied, but most recently was estimated at $60,000.
The matter remains under investigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in October (2)
- A roundup of suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country road projects delayed due to cuts in state budget
- Special Report: Flooded with Questions: North Shore suburbs five years after 2010 floods
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Photo Essay: Faces of the 2015 Wisconsin State Fair
- In photos: Community marks three year anniversary of Sikh Temple shooting
- Juggling multiple new projects, Rick Springfield returns to Mequon for Gathering on the Green
- Oak Creek police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- Still in the picture: Pixologie continues to grow photo service
- Franklin police report: July 9, 2015 issue