The Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin will not be on Monday's Plan Commission agenda after all because the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has not finished reviewing the traffic study for the proposal.
After that review is done, others will need to review it so Walmart will likely not be on the Plan Commission agenda until May 6, Nikki Jones, New Berlin planning services manager, wrote to Walmart officials Friday.
Walmart officials have asked the city to change its 2020 Comprehensive Plan and its zoning to accommodate the proposed super center at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave.
Walmart also has applied for a one-lot certified survey map.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction begins on Shorewood Metro Market project
- Shorewood school superintendent is a finalist for West Allis-West Milwaukee job
- Shorewood pushes back school start time
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Mequon seeks coyote solutions
- Fox Point Footbridge costs more than bargained for
- Personal finance students at Wauwatosa West guess value of items in "The Twelve Days of Christmas"
- Nicolet alum makes a name for herself at Northwestern
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding