The Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin will not be on Monday's Plan Commission agenda after all because the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has not finished reviewing the traffic study for the proposal.
After that review is done, others will need to review it so Walmart will likely not be on the Plan Commission agenda until May 6, Nikki Jones, New Berlin planning services manager, wrote to Walmart officials Friday.
Walmart officials have asked the city to change its 2020 Comprehensive Plan and its zoning to accommodate the proposed super center at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave.
Walmart also has applied for a one-lot certified survey map.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Composting workshop, blood drives and more
- Waukesha Police Report: May 7, 2015 issue
- To be or not to be on a leash, that is the question in West Allis
- Waukesha man accused of running down woman with his car
- Cause of scrap yard fire at Waukesha Iron and Metal will remain a mystery
- Waukesha man charged with threatening wife with two butcher knives
- Parents concerned about junior/senior prank wars in Waukesha
- Waukesha man honored by police for saving woman from incoming train
- New Berlin officer honored for saving life during vehicle fire
- Concerns raised by Waukesha residents prompt traffic study at proposed Kwik Trip